TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

I hope that the other errors that showed up are less complex and would be easier to fix then that one. I'd hate to see the number freeze at 11 for a long time and I would especially hate to see that number go up any further.

So... what's stopping you from releasing what you have now?

Just asking though, I don't even have K2 on the PC.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

So... what's stopping you from releasing what you have now?

Because it's not finished.

Have the others dropped out or are their finals/family/friends/etc. time consuming?

You'd have to ask them, but everyone has lots of different things happening in their lives, it's not just modding.

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

Have the others dropped out or are their finals/family/friends/etc. time consuming?
Aurora isn't on the team anymore, if I recall. But apart from the fact that I know JdNoa is active from time to time, I don't know about the others.

http://forums.team-gizka.org/viewtopic.php?p=69366#p69366

Even more unmentioned and unfixed (or reported fixed, but really not) bugs.

Don't expect it anytime soon, it still needs quite some debugging. :rolleyes:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I wish I could be so confident of that.

But considering I like breaking stuff anyways, it actually is not so much of a trouble for me. :rolleyes:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hassat, clam down. Myself and the other Beta's know what we're doing :p

No offense but... Several people got the same major/crash bugs (T3 in party on Nar Shaddaa, HK encounters and press "1" during Atris-Kreia convo) yet none of the beta-testers managed to find them and report on Mantis. I know that Betas try their best, but the ammount of same bugs reports from people who downloaded 1.0b8 makes me positive that these bugs are indeed there and I really wouldn't want to expierience them while playing TSLRP myself. :rolleyes:

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

No offense but... Several people got the same major/crash bugs (T3 in party on Nar Shaddaa, HK encounters and press "1" during Atris-Kreia convo) yet none of the beta-testers managed to find them and report on Mantis. I know that Betas try their best, but the ammount of same bugs reports from people who downloaded 1.0b8 makes me positive that these bugs are indeed there and I really wouldn't want to expierience them while playing TSLRP myself. :thumbsup:
There are still known bugs not reported to Mantis, yes. Some of them are discussed on the Beta Discussion section of the TG forums. We will report them in due time. Rest assured that I will do my best to get as many bugs out of TSLRP. I also have Hassat Hunter's list in front of my nose, so I can check every bug that's on that list (some of the major bugs you mentioned I have already encountered, too).

I am almost done with my replay of KotOR1.

I hope to be able to replay KotOR2 with TSLRP changes implemented by the end of the year.

That is all.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Good luck for you PC KOTORS. Hope TSLRP won't need as many patches as K2! :p

lol Hopefully when it is released it will be practically bugfree. Here's where the delay comes from...

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.