TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

How often do I have to mention it was an unmodded version 1.0b (UK)

And seriously; IS it possible to "not properly install" TRSLP? :shifty:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It is actually, funnily enough. All patches have to be applied before TSLRP is installed. Otherwise, there are going to be issues. Remember that this isn't your normal run-of-the-mill mod here.

no its the second best mod, the first being KOTOR 0:the mandalorian wars.

Edited by Swxpert

The HQ "patches" can be savely added after the install of TSLRP. But yes, 1.0B would be a requirement before installing TSLRP.

And so I did (however I still have no sound after landing the EH on a planet :ermm:)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Any idea where I could get the HQ patch now?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

[quote name='H

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

It's NOT illegal download for savoy truffle's sake!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

1 "unreproducable" issue reproduced, and fixed (we think). Half-a-dozen left to go :p

^

1 "unreproducable" issue reproduced, and fixed (we think). Half-a-dozen left to go :dancing:

What are the other major issues? I read about HK-47 torturing HK-50 cutscene bug, Kreia in party on Nar Shaddaa bug, T3 in party on Nar Shaddaa one and "Press 1" during Atris and Kreia cutscene bug. Are these all major bugs that weren't posted on Mantis?

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

Thanks for the links, folks! :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

What are the other major issues? I read about HK-47 torturing HK-50 cutscene bug, Kreia in party on Nar Shaddaa bug, T3 in party on Nar Shaddaa one and "Press 1" during Atris and Kreia cutscene bug. Are these all major bugs that weren't posted on Mantis?

I've made a nice list on page 1 of this thread :lol:

^

So.. how's resolution of the major bug posted in mantis?

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.

Boy, I really hope that this project will work smoothly with Vista.

Does anything work smoothly with Vista? :p

Lol, ya know, I've had Vista for about a month now and have yet to experience any problems with it. It's been working better than XP ever did for me, actually.

But I really dunno if I'd be willing to rollback to XP just to make the restoration project work. Guess I'd play it on one of my older computers :teehee: