TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well the reason no more are being recruited is because one of the testers was either stupid enough to give out the codes, or did it deliberately, hence the tester cull. The team won't add any more testers because of course the bigger you make the group, the more likely it is that something is going to go wrong.

You can send security suggestions if you want, but ultimately that's not up to me, it's up to the team.

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester

Well it has, simply because the team had to cut down the beta team (due to trust issues) which slows down testing.

Enough testing is being done... the team just seems to ignore all the results of them. >_<

Surely bugs being reported by dozens of people on various different forums are hardly a prank...

*watches Mantis*

http://mantis.team-gizka.org/view.php?id=995

Funny enough... it worked like a charm for me. Quite the handy tool during the end battle with the 3 Sith...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

1.0c1 will be the public release.

Builds will occur approximately weekly.

The remaining bug count is NOT a countdown to release.

Severity / Open / Resolved:

Block 0 / 5

Crash 0 / 8

Major 2 / 78

Minor 0 / 254

Tweak 2 / 164

Text 0 / 163

Trivial 1 / 201

Feature 11 / 101

-----------------------------

Total 5 / 873

Progress as of 7.16.08 :)

Edited by Marcus

Does that make anyone else's pants wet?

It surely does mine. But why there is sth telling me that the bug count will go up again drastically or stall at the current level for weeks :ermm: That's what was always happening whenever I was already getting excited.

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

Because the current build is littered with dozens of unreported bugs?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

I hope I can figure out how to install my game on Vista by the time this gets released.

Uninstall Vista, install WinXP. :ermm:

I look forward to this fix, mod or whatever you want to call it since the day that Obsidian quit making patches for the game.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I hope I can figure out how to install my game on Vista by the time this gets released.

Uninstall Vista, install WinXP. :shifty:

I look forward to this fix, mod or whatever you want to call it since the day that Obsidian quit making patches for the game.

I don't have a WinXP disk. This comp came with Vista installed already, and my old comp (with WinXP) is long gone.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

There have been some suggestions just to post the saves with the issues. So here they are if TG want to use them after all. Ofcourse they will definitely not work out well with a game that doesn't run TSLRP Beta (1.0b8)

http://rapidshare.com/files/131447314/0000...Game47.zip.html

Walk forward. During the cutscene it inevitable CTD's for me. Adding in Kreia before the scene triggers and it doesn't happen.

http://rapidshare.com/files/131448172/0000...Game52.zip.html

Select T3 and run forward. Black screen that never fades away.

http://rapidshare.com/files/131448768/0000...Game60.zip.html

Select lightsaber training. During the training keep clicking on Kreia.

HK-blackscreen.

Nar Shaddaa: http://rapidshare.com/files/131449262/0000...Game61.zip.html

Dantooine: http://rapidshare.com/files/131449519/0000...Game64.zip.html

Telos Revisited Handmaiden Battle (sorry, no save before entering the Meditation Chambers) (if you really want confirmation sisters are on the other side the WhereAmI armband should do the trick of opening the door again):

http://rapidshare.com/files/131450182/0000...Game71.zip.html

^

I think I will just wait til the final version is released and not use the leaked beta.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I pretty much agree with Sand there, no need to play something leaked. I'll wait (albeit grudgingly).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hassat, PLEASE stop. I understand that you're trying to help, but you're not.

The team can't use saves and bugs reported by other people because they don't know what the condition of the game is - most notably it could be contanimated by having other mods installed, or not installing TSLRP correctly etc etc.

As I said I can understand what you're trying to do, but I need you to understand that it's just not achieving anything okay? :shifty:

Edited by Darth_Windu

TSLRP Closed Beta Tester