Yet another bugfix request.

I just got Kotor 2 a few days ago (And I have to say that I'm loving it), but since the beginning of the game I have had a problem. Every once in a while when I save or go to a new area, sometimes when I'm just walking, my computer will just completely shut down.

I did that hardware test thing and most of my stuff was recommended (Except for RAM and Video card, the latter probably causing some form of trouble with my game). Obviously I came here to ask what the heck I should do about this. I couldn't find anything that could help me on the rest of the forum (I might of missed something though) so yeah... what should I do?

Also, I can't seem to load this one file I have. The loading screen will just stop at around a quarter of the way there and freeze. But this is just a minor thing and I am mostly concerned with the problem above.

Here's my System Information

Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 061

System Model: PS583AA-ABA a1020n

BIOS: BIOS Date: 03/10/05 17:00:55 Ver: 08.00.10

Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.06GHz

Memory: 504MB RAM

Page File: 339MB used, 888MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Display Driver

Card name: Intel® 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family

Chip type: Intel® 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Controller

Oh and one last thing, I'm not some sort of super genius with computers so dumbing down that kind of thing might help me. Thanks!