Fallout 3 imaginary mod

Since I know we'll all find there are things missing from FO3, I thought we could do a mod.

Then I thought: hang on, when are we going to do this here mod?

Then I had one of my genius plans. We imagine the mod. Basically, while playing we pretend stuff is in there. Quick, clean, and minimal compatability errors.

So, what will YOU imagine is in the F.I.M. ?

~

I'm going to add:

A .303 Lee Enfield bolt action rifle. Because if it can be made in a workshop in Afghanistan it can be made after the War

Gin gimlets, made with real rad-lime juice an rad-scorpion venom

Setting up a private detectives agency from the ruined set of a television private detective.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Dialogue.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

more cats

edit: that detective scenario sounds pretty cool

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

the rad-lime and the rad-scorpion venom may be imaginary, but judging by your post i'd say that the gin is most definitely real.

dumber than a bag of hammers

Wals is creative. That sort of thing should be encouraged not stepped on.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

the rad-lime and the rad-scorpion venom may be imaginary, but judging by your post i'd say that the gin is most definitely real.

I haven't had any gin!

Yet.

I'm just off to fix me one now...

Before I go, yes the dialogue thing would be nice, wouldn't it? If fething Oblivion is anything to go by we'd better add in imaginary people who aren't sunny side up twenty four hours a day.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

[if fething Oblivion is anything to go by we'd better add in imaginary people who aren't sunny side up twenty four hours a day.

If Oblivion is anything to go by, we'd best prepare for people who talk like a phone directory:

"thank you for asking me about <THAT TOPIC>"

"i don't know anything about a <WATER CHIP>"

"they say the <BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL> is willing to pay good money for rad scorpion tails"

dumber than a bag of hammers

If the mod would contain people that kept walking after "heya"ing you, instead of stopping suddenly to stare you to death, it'd be one awesome mod, albeit imaginary.

I'm so gonna imagine npcs glaring and avoiding me once I play F3! It'll be awesome!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

[if fething Oblivion is anything to go by we'd better add in imaginary people who aren't sunny side up twenty four hours a day.

If Oblivion is anything to go by, we'd best prepare for people who talk like a phone directory:

"thank you for asking me about <THAT TOPIC>"

"i don't know anything about a <WATER CHIP>"

"they say the <BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL> is willing to pay good money for rad scorpion tails"

You should send Bethesda your resume/cv. Looking good!

I don't know about revolutionary, that's what people have been doing in order to be able to claim Oblivion contained roleplaying

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'll co-op with random.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I suddenly got the mental image of Spongebob and Patrick sitting in their giant box with their eyes closed going -

"beep beep"

"Arrr, you'll walk the plank"

*giggles*

Imagination!

spongebob-imagination.jpg

Edited by qt3.14159

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

how about a quest in game that gives a detailed and intricate walk through on how beth.soft has evolved from a creative developer, focused on innovative gameplay and story, into a financially endowed "hit maker " "studio" that has completely embraced the business philosophy of "Pretty IS game play .... SO HIRE MORE ARTISTS!". then at the end of the quest they would have a moral lesson about selling out to a demonic entity *khoff*micro$oft*khoff* and then have a link to a petition in favor stripping beth.soft of the fallout license and giving it to obsidian!

yeah sorry if I'm bitter i just went over to the fallout 3 website for the first time and I've got that same "oh god they are gonna **** it up" gut feeling again ( got that with oblivion too )

grrrrrr, why do i keep spelling "and" as "nad", or "driven" as "drivven".

damn you lexdixa, damn you to hell

picard.gif

"Smell my finger!"

I've also decided that people should develop as you help them, not just get worse as you steal from them. So if you trade a lot or asssist a person they get stronger.

I also REALLY want to be able to set quests for people. Like in BG2. I'm totally imagining that one.

-Elwood Blues