Alpha Protocol at E3 2008

Matt Rorie on AP, Aliens and E3 2008

Alpha Protocol will be at the Sega booth, while Aliens RPG is still a bit away from a public reveal.

Matt Rorie on NX2 and E3 2008

I wish we could be more communicative, but there's still some stuff we can't really talk about. The expansion is still many months away, so we have to make sure that the information comes out over the course of that space of time. Regardless, look for a lot of previews coming out of E3, hopefully.

Got to love that he announces that over on the Bio-boards.. even though I am writing this post on a part of their own forum dedicated to one of those games.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Those are not annoucements, they're simply forum posts

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, it was mainly cause I just asked him about it. They mentioned that Storm of Zehir would be shown so I just asked about Alpa Protocol and Aliens as well.

Still, an "announcement" here on which games would be shown wouldn't be a bad idea at any rate methinks. Anyways, I'm sure the previews will turn up at any rate, heh.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Awesome. I've been dieing to see this game in action.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Got to love that he announces that over on the Bio-boards.. even though I am writing this post on a part of their own forum dedicated to one of those games.

What Xard said; I was asked that in a thread over there (which was mostly about Storm of Zehir) in a casual manner, so I simply replied over there. No slight intended.

Matthew Rorie

What Xard said; I was asked that in a thread over there (which was mostly about Storm of Zehir) in a casual manner, so I simply replied over there. No slight intended.

So can the community expect to see some gameplay videos at E3, or just more article coverage?

I, for one, am indignant!

Fie!

So can the community expect to see some gameplay videos at E3, or just more article coverage?

I don't think I can answer that at the moment, mostly because I'm unsure what Sega will allow. Sorry!

Matthew Rorie

But my heart is now broken and I can never trust you again. :sorcerer:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Funcroc finds everything. It's just freaky.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

One of his greatest achievements was early on Aliens RPG development getting some very interesting tidbits by cross referring between Sawyer's few, short posts at SA and two other really, really obscure sites :thumbsup:

And that's only one of those mad feats...

funcroc sees and knows everything (my suggestion for personal photo, lol ) related to OE that ever gets past your office doors, beware :)

Great thing to hear we're going to get cinematics :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Whatever happened to that gameplay footage that was shown at Sega day?

Heja Sverige!!

EXACTLY :thumbsup:

Maybe they decided to keep it private until E3.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Krez you dirty cutter, you're deaders! >=(

Krez was making stuff up, but the sega fanboy person apparently wasn't. So there is some footage from Sega gamer's day, we just haven't seen it.

Heja Sverige!!

I know, what was shown at Sega day was just gameplay footage, wasn't it? Will it show up at E3?

Heja Sverige!!