OK this is wierd... for some reason in the original kotor when i went to dantooine while i was outside the jedi santuary my game lagged like crazy and i had a rediculously hard time getting around and doing anything, i thought there was just something wrong with my game but now the same thing has happened on dantooine in kotor2, does anyone know what might be causing this? because its actually much worse in kotor2 and i dont know if i will actually be able to continue.

OK this is wierd... for some reason in the original kotor when i went to dantooine while i was outside the jedi santuary my game lagged like crazy and i had a rediculously hard time getting around and doing anything, i thought there was just something wrong with my game but now the same thing has happened on dantooine in kotor2, does anyone know what might be causing this? because its actually much worse in kotor2 and i dont know if i will actually be able to continue.

Try this if you haven't found a solution yet: TSL: ATI driver issues and Dantooine Lag Fix

It seems to me like Kotor2 is the most buggy and laggy game. It is hardly compatible with any video cards. So no, there is no way to fix that problem unless you buy a different video card.

This hardly explains why he's having trouble with K1 also, now does it. :ermm:

@Strawberry Dutch: Just give it a wee bit of time, and someone techy around here should notice this thread, and be able to give you some advice that'll be more HELPFULL. Hang in there! :p

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Sure you're not having the grass problem? This is why I love Xbox. NO GLITCHES!! :lol:

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Sure you're not having the grass problem? This is why I love Xbox. NO GLITCHES!! :)

Riiiiight... I sure didn't get stuck on Nar Shaddaa on my xbox after 30+ hours of gameplay...

And I've never *ever* had my xbox crash because it got upset with me for something...

And I just adore how slow the load screens are...

/sarcasm

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Same here. The only problem I ever had with it was the rrod, and I got one of the new ones with the 45 nm chip, so that problem should go away.

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

@ Original Poster.

DisableVertexBufferObjects=1 (just check the FAQ) is *the* fix in both Kotor1 and Kotor2 for the Dantooine Lag Issue...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Same here. The only problem I ever had with it was the rrod, and I got one of the new ones with the 45 nm chip, so that problem should go away.

Best piece of machine ive ever used.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan