Force Jump

Force Jump was my absolute favorite force power. I loved seeing my jedi jump across the screen killing anything in sight. I was just wondering if you guys knew if it still was only for the Jedi Guardian? That force power was the only reason I picked the guardian. If everyone could have it I could pick my favorite class.

What's the point in even making different classes if all of them have the same feats?

Force jump was a Guardian feat. If they start giving that feat to all classes, what's the point in actually making different ones?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

My guess is the "associated" prestige class with Guardian would be Weapons Master, rather than Jedi Master.

I know that technically you could combine any, but I think if you want to achieve the most powerful of each prestige class, that'll be the combination.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think that the Force Jump feat should stay with the Guardian. TSL is a new game based off an already established engine and rules. The change you request will not happen. Nor in my opinion should it happen. The Guardian is the lightsaber expert, I do not see Consulars or Sentinels doing such a move.

As for the associated prestiege classes, I they follow this route:

Guardian--Jedi Weapon Master, Sith Maruader

Sentinel--Jedi Watchman, Sith Assassin

Consular--Jedi Master, Sith Lord

My guess is the "associated" prestige class with Guardian would be Weapons Master, rather than Jedi Master. 

I know that technically you could combine any, but I think if you want to achieve the most powerful of each prestige class, that'll be the combination.

Well, yeah.. if you don't know how to use that combo of skills and abilities and feats. I didn't like either of the Jedi classes as much as the Sentinel, though, and their "weakness" seemed to make little difference except on paper. That probably has something to do with the difficulty level of the game, but still...

Yeah, if you want to be really uber in one area rather than good in multiple, follow the "proper line" of prestige classes.

Just my two cents - I can't let this be taken over by one opinion :huh:

Right I was saying I would have to be guardian just to get force jump. Then switch to a Jedi Master so I could be more like a consular. That's why it would be better for me if force jump could be purchased by all classes. And why not, all jedi's can force jump...

I think that the Force Jump feat should stay with the Guardian. TSL is a new game based off an already established engine and rules. The change you request will not happen. Nor in my opinion should it happen. The Guardian is the lightsaber expert, I do not see Consulars or Sentinels doing such a move.

As for the associated prestiege classes, I they follow this route:

Guardian--Jedi Weapon Master, Sith Maruader

Sentinel--Jedi Watchman, Sith Assassin

Consular--Jedi Master, Sith Lord

That may be how the course would naturally go, but I believe that it has been said that you don't need to be a consular to become a Jedi Master or Sith Lord. Which makes sense to me...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I thought force jump was too powerful. Later on in the game, like on the star forge, where the enemies are spread out, I would jump from enemy to enemy. Since I was always hopping around the map all the grenades would miss me and most of the jedi wouldn't be able to swing back at me.

I thought force jump was too powerful.  Later on in the game, like on the star forge, where the enemies are spread out, I would jump from enemy to enemy.  Since I was always hopping around the map all the grenades would miss me and most of the jedi wouldn't be able to swing back at me.

and you had a problem with that??? :lol: Its was fun jumping half way accross the screen to kill someone, it sure as hell beat running there and getting hit by gernades.

One thing I thought was kinda stupid was that I couldn't force jump to the second teir during the battle with malak, I could target him then give the order to attack but my guy would just run to him (unless I was on the same level with him then I could force jump). I thought I should have been able to jump up there. Maybe that will be fixed in KOTOR II.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png