McCain criticizes "President Putin of Germany"

Jediphile

Though German TV sucks *aniseed* balls

samm: For me it was unexpected and somewhat funny. Imagine McCain dancing to "Dancing Queen" :ermm:

Edited by Walsingham

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Laozi: Good thing you're not becoming president, unless that was humor... :biggrin:

I'm glad someone atleast considered the possibility.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

samm: For me it was unexpected and somewhat funny. Imagine McCain dancing to "Dancing Queen" :sorcerer:

Is that better or worse than

Will Save penalty vs. Kitty: -20

GCS d(--) s--: a C+++$ US++>$ P+++$ L+(++) E--- W++ N+ w--- V- PS+ PE Y+ t+@ 5++ X R+ tv(+) b+ DI++ D+ G+ e++ h-() r+++ x?

How many nuns would a nunchuk chuck if a nunchuk could chuck nuns?

:sorcerer:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

yar!!

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.