McCain criticizes "President Putin of Germany"

Jediphile

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If McCain becomes the president...

shipment-of-fail.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Give the guy a break, he's like 87 years old.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Sorry, but anybody (in western world at least) should know difference between Germany and Russia

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Joking aside, I'm sure McCain could tell people more about the political happenings in Finland then you could. He made a mistake, anyone who has had to repetitively get up and talk in front of people can attest to how facts you know by heart can get lost in the jumble of points your trying to express.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So it was just brain fart and not, you know, idiocy?

I'm sure McCain could tell people more about the political happenings in Finland then you could.

Now that was fat

hey, I'm allowed to post and roll my eyes without giving thought on the matter! :)

Joking aside, I'm sure McCain could tell people more about the political happenings in Finland then you could.

Maybe so, but we would have to kill him afterwards.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I dunno, if he could get you into some sort of jungle environment all the advantages are his

I dunno, if he could get you into some sort of jungle environment all the advantages are his

My mind was filled with just one image of McCain in tarzan outfit and I have to agree.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

The guy can't move his arms above his shoulders! How could he be tarzan?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The guy can't move his arms above his shoulders! How could he be tarzan?

Well, let's see how well you do as a POW in Vietnam for 5 years. I'm just saying, the guys got some pretty big stones.

I wasn't disrespecting him. :biggrin:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

He was there for 5 bleeding years because he refused to leave.

You are insane. Are you seriously going to take the word of a communist regime over dozens of young men who were POW's? He went in with dark hair and came out with white hair, for goodness sake, I don't think he was staying in Hanoi for the great room service. He wanted the POW's that were there before him released as well, that's why he "refused" to leave.

Look, I'm not even really a big fan of his politics, and I don't plan on voting for the guy, but I have a hard time listening to criticism over his war record. The guy made huge sacrifices for his country and his fellow soldiers.

You are insane. Are you seriously going to take the word of a communist regime over dozens of young men who were POW's? He went in with dark hair and came out with white hair, for goodness sake, I don't think he was staying in Hanoi for the great room service. He wanted the POW's that were there before him released as well, that's why he "refused" to leave.

Look, I'm not even really a big fan of his politics, and I don't plan on voting for the guy, but I have a hard time listening to criticism over his war record. The guy made huge sacrifices for his country and his fellow soldiers.

And compliment him on his war record doesn't make sense either when he didn't stay on his own choice >_< It's just a fact that he was there, and that it was a hard time (wars are always hard times). Nothing more and nothing less, and obviously, it didn't make him change his mind on the whole affair of war in general. So: Best to drop this topic, and focus on his mistake with the "German president".

I'm surprised so many defend his little blooper, Bush didn't enjoy that luxury. My opinion: Such things happen. No need to attack him or defend him by insulting attackers.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

While I do not want McCain as president I do have a lot of respect for the guy. Minor flubs like this is not a big deal to me. If he ever places Idaho as being part of the "Axis of Evil" then I will be worried.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Why so emotional, and why am I 'taking the position of a Communist regime'. You aren't making any sense.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Why so emotional, and why am I 'taking the position of a Communist regime'. You aren't making any sense.

It just sounds like you are being critical of his time as a POW. I find that reprehensible. I never said you are taking the position of a communist regime.

Gorgon was just taking his position, just about anything American = Badness