Xard

My avatar is an artists impression of what a friend of mine would look like in a jar.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I KNEW that cat was familiar

damnit how could I not recognize it? >_<

And you argued with me about James Bond? :)

My avatar represents what we call "professional" sports teams here in San Diego. Two of the sorriest excuses for a sports franchise in the history of athletic competition. Almost makes me want to move.....

damnit how could I not recognize it? :down:

And you argued with me about James Bond? :p

Alas I left my side open :(

It is even more annoying when remembering that you only live twice is my second favourite Connery Bond flick

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Rakshasha :p

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

damnit how could I not recognize it? :lol:

Me too Dammit!

( Hangs head in shame )

*** you people have read my thoughts on devices and actions...did you not think I was a James Bond fan?!? :wink: ***

My avatar is from IWD 1 or 2. It looks very much like my daughter ( the center of my universe! ).

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I have used hutts for 4 years straight, I tend to swap hutts every 4-6 months

Speaking of which, what IS he wearing?

EDIT:

I think I may have found a new avatar. Stylish, don't you think? CAMO_UMBRELLA_HAT.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

If only he was smoking a pipe...

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No need to introduce the dude in my avatar. The Exile is probably my favorite game protagonist. Him and The Nameless One actually.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

My avatars are almost always cats of some kind. Because I like cats.

Also, I can never think of anything else that's humorous/cool/hip.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My avatars are almost always cats of some kind. Because I like cats.

Also, I can never think of anything else that's humorous/cool/hip.

cats are :)

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

i've had the same avatar the entire time i've been on this place

too lazy to change it. though i was considering switching it with my personal photo on my profile hehe

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I go through phases where I'll change my avatar several times in a short period of time...but then I'll stick with one for a few/several months. Eventually I get tired of using the same picture I guess. Or I take a really cute picture of my cat and....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Those who know the System Shock series of games know who my avatar is. :yes:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It's a teapot that looks like a human heart, almost, but not quite, as good as her salt and pepper shakers and wine glasses.

Some larger pictures of her work:

heartteapot.JPG

I thought it was a bong at first....would be cooler that way :yes:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Those who know the System Shock series of games know who my avatar is. :rolleyes:

You're that pointless basketball on the recreation deck, right?

-Elwood Blues

Mine is a heavily cropped sketch of Leia on Hoth by Casey Jones...

I don't think it actually looks all that much like Leia, but it looks almost identical to my mental image of my Exile... or one of them at least... :)

Edited by qt3.14159

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.