If Kreia's vision had come true...

If Kreia had succeeded in using the Exile or Nihilus to actually "kill off" the force, would it have been a bad thing? Sure from a fan's view it would be horrible! No more Jedi or Sith! But for the galaxy as a whole.

Think about the pro.

No threat from Dark Side users.

Con: No Jedi to help win wars.

The galaxy's fate would rest in the hands of conventional means. No planet-destroying monsters like Nihilus for anyone to worry about. Technology would be the name of the game, thus the Republic may flourish for an eternity with a galaxy full of happy citizens.

Then again if the force had died before the Mandalorian wars then everyone would be speaking Mandalorian.

Its debatable at best.

The galaxy's fate would rest in the hands of conventional means. No planet-destroying monsters like Nihilus for anyone to worry about. Technology would be the name of the game, thus the Republic may flourish for an eternity with a galaxy full of happy citizens.

Oh, yeah, 'cause without the Force and dependent on technology, we're the happiest galaxy out there! :shifty:

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Yeah our galaxy doesn't have the Force and we're not much better off. That being said, I still never understood why Kreia wanted the Exile to kill her? It didn't result in the death of the Force which she wanted. She just ended up dead.

Oh, yeah, 'cause without the Force and dependent on technology, we're the happiest galaxy out there! :)

We aren't conquered by a race of Reptilian like sentients who use the Dark Side to build massive space stations that build fleets from pure star matter are we?

The Force seems to be the reason every war has started, besides the rebellion.

Oh, yeah, 'cause without the Force and dependent on technology, we're the happiest galaxy out there! :)

its so true technology has taken the mystism out of life

We aren't conquered by a race of Reptilian like sentients who use the Dark Side to build massive space stations that build fleets from pure star matter are we?

please, please tell me you arn't refering to the Ssi-ruuk they were terrible villians

Yeah our galaxy doesn't have the Force and we're not much better off. That being said, I still never understood why Kreia wanted the Exile to kill her? It didn't result in the death of the Force which she wanted. She just ended up dead.

It was a test, to see if Exile could kill her and end their bond breaking his chains and regaining his own connection to the force... It was the ultimate decision.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Oh, yeah, 'cause without the Force and dependent on technology, we're the happiest galaxy out there! :p

please, please tell me you arn't refering to the Ssi-ruuk they were terrible villians

The Rakata... Played KOTOR I? Lol.

It was a test, to see if Exile could kill her and end their bond breaking his chains and regaining his own connection to the force... It was the ultimate decision.

I loled. How do you know that the Exile is a he? That's maybe only in your game :p.

Think about the pro.

No threat from Dark Side users.

Con: No Jedi to help win wars.

No more light side, no more dark side, just the evil that lies in every mans (or womans as the case may be) heart. Besides while the dark side seeks to conquer all, the light side should by rights try to stay out of wars. Only the ones who tread to close to the dark side involve themselves in wars. Just look at Revan and Malak for a perfect example of that. And before someone starts crying EU said this or EU said that, I am working from limited knowledge at best. Most of which revolves around cannon (the movies) and the KOTOR games. Oh and as for Episode two and three, well you would fight to if you were being hunted and or your way of life being crushed, now wouldn't you.

Meh I may be wrong but that's my two cents of the subject.

Edited by Stargate: 2000

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I loled. How do you know that the Exile is a he? That's maybe only in your game :blink:.

Sorry didnt mean to hurt your feelings.. I forgot about canon Exile is a girl.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan