Question about KOTOR II DS

Alright all of us know that KOTOR I's Dark Side path was thuggish, really really thuggish.

KOTOR II comes in the mail today (I had to get the PC version because the Xbox one isn't compatible with the 360 very well).

I haven't toyed with the Dark Side in KOTOR II.

Are the DS options less thuggish? Are there more of "Kreias manipulative ways" in there?

Also what does DS mastery give you at the Enclave? Like LS gives you Force Enlightenment or something.

-Thanks.

I came in here hoping for word on a Nintendo DS port.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Alright all of us know that KOTOR I's Dark Side path was thuggish, really really thuggish.

KOTOR II comes in the mail today (I had to get the PC version because the Xbox one isn't compatible with the 360 very well).

Are the DS options less thuggish? Are there more of "Kreias manipulative ways" in there?

Nah, I don't think so. There are some truly manipulative, underhanded options along the way, but nowhere near the Kreia/Palpatine level. I don't think "thuggish" would apply - as I would agree it mostly did in K1 (except in the ending, where Revan and Bastila manipulated Vandar and the other jedi) - but others have disagreed with me, so you might be disappointed.

Also what does DS mastery give you at the Enclave? Like LS gives you Force Enlightenment or something.

A very special DS power called Force Crush. I think it's a game-hoser, because you can kill any one enemy with it. Basically it creates a huge hand that grabs the enemy and squeezes him/her/it for one round for 250 or so points of damage, no save, no chance to resist. Which means that if you have enough force points by then (which is more than likely), you can kill any one enemy by simply spamming the button to use it, even Sion or Traya. Still, lots of DS players seem to like it.

Nah, I don't think so. There are some truly manipulative, underhanded options along the way, but nowhere near the Kreia/Palpatine level. I don't think "thuggish" would apply - as I would agree it mostly did in K1 (except in the ending, where Revan and Bastila manipulated Vandar and the other jedi) - but others have disagreed with me, so you might be disappointed.

A very special DS power called Force Crush. I think it's a game-hoser, because you can kill any one enemy with it. Basically it creates a huge hand that grabs the enemy and squeezes him/her/it for one round for 250 or so points of damage, no save, no chance to resist. Which means that if you have enough force points by then (which is more than likely), you can kill any one enemy by simply spamming the button to use it, even Sion or Traya. Still, lots of DS players seem to like it.

Ok... Oh well, I guess I'll play through LS again, or maybe give DS a chance. Perhaps when theres a thuggish option I won't help anyone but I'll be a real jerk about not doing it :D.

I think so, because there is no mutual of 75% dark 25% light options... I mean unless you embrace or turn away from the darkside you cant even enter the cave on Korriban... How 2 sided..

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan