Oh my God, not another Genre Movie...

Please Lionsgate, PLEASE stop allowing those two dip****s to make movies. This is incredibly painful to watch.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Who are the people watching these things?!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Does it make me a bad person that I chuckled when the baby leg came out and repeatedly kicked the tranny Sarah Jessica Parker in the face?

As long as you didn't laugh when the cow fell down on Iron Man.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Does it make me a bad person that I chuckled when the baby leg came out and repeatedly kicked the tranny Sarah Jessica Parker in the face?

As long as you didn't laugh when the cow fell down on Iron Man.

Cows ARE comedy. Witnes Me, myself & Irene

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I seriously hate their films. I watched a whole 30min of "Bloodrayne 2" by Uwe Boll before I gave up doe to boredom, but it only took 5-6min of "Epic movie" before I felt ready and able to go on a killing spree.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

For a second there, when I saw you talking about two people, I thought it was going to be the guys who made Hot Fuzz and Sean of the Dead* - alas it was something much, much worse.

*Not that those are bad movies. :wowey:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I wasn't that bothered until saw the connected post where an angry guy explains that the makers take themselves seriously.

Mind you, something like 10 of the population are genuinely morons in the scientific sense of the word. And if this is what it takes to pry 10 bucks from their hands which would otherwise go to financing televangelists or cigarette companies, or buying handguns, then good going.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

American pop culture at its finest. Notice how the producers are 'the guys who have seen way too many movies'. No wonder they didn't want their names associated.

Everything is American pop culture at its finest with you, isn't it? :brows:

Well, the title is fitting to the trailer. I did chuckle at the cow though. "I AM IRON MAN." *plop* That was kind of funny.

Twitter | @Insevin

"Who are the people watching these things?!"

Me.

Yeha, these movies are stupid; but that's cool. Soemtimes you need stupid things to laugh at. It's why I come to the Obsidian boards, afterall. Two funnys cenes there - iron man and Sex in the City stuff. Iron man b/c I think the fanboys have overrated that movie big time from all I have seen, and SitC just because. The Hannah Montanah stuff failed though.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Most of these kind of movies show most of the potentially funny moments in the ads/previews...meaning I have no reason to pay to see the movie. :D

The "stupid" humor I have no problem with - but it's like SNL skits - potentially hilarious for 3-5 minutes, torturous if extended into 90.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What happened to the Wayans brothers doing this stuff? It was somewhat watchable then.

Oh, how I hate the Wayans brothers. Scary Movie made me want to stab needles in my eyes.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

What happened to the Wayans brothers doing this stuff? It was somewhat watchable then.

They did the first two. (Scary Movie 1 and 2) Then two of the writers on their staff decided to do their own.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I watched "epic movie". Then i quit.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Oh, how I hate the Wayans brothers. Scary Movie made me want to stab needles in my eyes.

Oh, but you gotta love 'Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In the Hood'. :)

B000127MIK.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.