Where do I get my personal lightsaber crystal?

So I finished the game as a JediGuardian/Watchman and at no point in the game did I find a personal lightsaber crystal. i went back to a a save game right before I became a Watchman and became a weapon master instead hoping Kreia would then give it to me, but no.

What am I missing here?

Nevermind...I beat the game not ever seeing that one group of crystal in the cave on Dantooine.

Edited by russr

A cave on Dantooine?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Do you guys usually use the personal crystal or some combo of other ones?

Sure I use it. It can be "leveled up" by Kreia eight times or so IIRC, and at the highest is is without doubt the most powerful crystal in the game. I always use it along with the Qixoni in one lightsaber (I always use dual sabers, because you can put crystals in both of them granting obscene buffs to the exile), though sometimes I put it in the short lightsaber, as they primarily buff up the stats, then put whatever other good crystals I can get or buy into the other sword.

the qixoni crystal is nice, but it is DS only. i wish there was a LS one that I found...are there any LS only crystals?

The solari crystal is LS only, but unlike the qixoni, it is found only randomly, meaning you could play many times without getting it.

But you can use the qixoni even if you're LS. You just need the <FullName> crystal from the Kinrath cave on Dantooine. It is whatever alignment you are if you let Kreia 'adjust' it, so it is LS if you're LS. And if you put a LS only crystal in a lightsaber along with a DS only crystal, their alignment restrictions will neutralize each other and you can use the saber, even if you're LS.

the qixoni crystal is nice, but it is DS only. i wish there was a LS one that I found...are there any LS only crystals?

The solari crystal is LS only, but unlike the qixoni, it is found only randomly, meaning you could play many times without getting it.

But you can use the qixoni even if you're LS. You just need the <FullName> crystal from the Kinrath cave on Dantooine. It is whatever alignment you are if you let Kreia 'adjust' it, so it is LS if you're LS. And if you put a LS only crystal in a lightsaber along with a DS only crystal, their alignment restrictions will neutralize each other and you can use the saber, even if you're LS.

but do you get the benefits of both then personal LS crystal and the Qixoni one?

but do you get the benefits of both then personal LS crystal and the Qixoni one?

Yes. They are all cumulative.

• 2 weeks later...

Well you see, what had happen was....... Actually I follow the same code its just sometimes I get wrapped up in the story and just want to see what happens next :biggrin: Call it a curse?

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan