What song do you want played at your funeral?

Humodour

No rickrolling.

Would there be anything cooler than rickrolling everyone who came to your funeral? I think not.

:p

However only if your friends/family are savants of the internets, otherwise the only one finding it funny would be you, and you are dead :)

Hey, it's HIS funeral.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

My lawyers are still investigating whether I can have my skull removed and sealed in clear polymers. I'm hoping to make it obligatory for people to have a once yearly football match with it to receive a large trust income. I'm optimistic that it could become a family tradition, meaning you wind up with this once yearly skull kickabout.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Last Stop: This Town

You're dead, but the world keeps spinning

Take a spin through the world you left

It's getting dark a little too early

Are you missing the dearly bereft?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hkbdP7sq0w8

Dust In The Wind

Now don't hang on

Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky

It slips away

And all your money not another minute buy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TuQurW_PI6g

Dollar Bill

Torn like an old dollar bill

Girl let them say what they will

That no one should hurt you

And thats all I seem to do

http://youtube.com/watch?v=37dqCudSIB0

Wave Goodbye

When you miss somebody

You tell yourself a hundred thousand times

Nobody ever lives forever

So you give it one more try

To wave goodbye, wave goodbye

Edited by TrueNeutral

Last Stop: This Town

You're dead, but the world keeps spinning

Take a spin through the world you left

It's getting dark a little too early

Are you missing the dearly bereft?

Good lyric, great tune. :)

-Elwood Blues

At some point I wanted to play the entire album that's from, Electro-Shock Blues, but I realized songs like Going To Your Funeral ("no one's gonna take the blame") and Hospital Food ("still got it comin' baby, gonna be a knife") might not go over that well.

At some point I wanted to play the entire album that's from, Electro-Shock Blues, but I realized songs like Going To Your Funeral ("no one's gonna take the blame") and Hospital Food ("still got it comin' baby, gonna be a knife") might not go over that well.

I think you should have everyone kick off the wake with Mr E's Beautiful Blues.

-Elwood Blues

That's a nice idea. I always did say I would rather have people celebrate life than mourn death. That song would be perfect for it.

That being said, I had never heard Johnny Cash' cover of "Hurt", and I have decided that I require this to be played on my funeral.

Bob Dylan? i suppose if you wnat to make sure you don't linger on this earthly plane then his whingeing atonal nonsense might help.

-Elwood Blues

Bob Dylan is an outstanding poet/writer, but not an outstanding songwriter. His lyrics are very good, but I've never found his music to even come remotely near that level. Plus, his singing is, plainly put, annoying. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't mind the voices of the likes of Neil Young or Isaac Brock.

Thats why he has a cover version for practically every song he ever wrote. The songs are great, but his individual skill isn't that fantastic. If you can get used to the folksy nasal droning he comes off really well in good company.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I'll grant you his lyrics are well written. But I don't see why I should have to put up with his noise!

-Elwood Blues

Bob Dylan? i suppose if you wnat to make sure you don't linger on this earthly plane then his whingeing atonal nonsense might help.

Everyone has an opinion. :)

I saw him perform to a mostly empty theater at Carnegie Hall in Newark (not New York) in the sixties. Liked him then. Still like him. I generally prefer his rendition of his songs to other peoples rendition.

I think he sings OK.

But then consider my other choice. :o

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

You're quite right, Colrom. Music couldn't be more personal, and if you like him, then fair dos!

-Elwood Blues

Yesterday with The Beatles

Ugh. Beatles. Or is this a pun?

-Elwood Blues