Foreign Language voiceovers

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but could we get a bit more variety in the alien voiceovers? I mean hearing the same Huttese phrase over and over again kind of got weird. And it was awkward when for instance the alien would talk for like 10 seconds and their answer was like, "Yes". Just a thought.

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but could we get a bit more variety in the alien voiceovers?  I mean hearing the same Huttese phrase over and over again kind of got weird.  And it was awkward when for instance the alien would talk for like 10 seconds and their answer was like, "Yes".  Just a thought.

I dont know if anyone else noticed this but i thought all the alien language was repeated groans altered with a machine but when i was on tattooine swoop track talking to Motta( i think thats what it was called) the hutt, every time its name was in conversation, it actually said it, obviously in the hutt dialect, but it actually sounded like "motta the hutt" and that got me wondering about all the other alien voices, but i mean all of them couldnt be authentic could they, i mean what would be the point?

yea but he mentioned how it was too long for him to say something like "Yes" thats what i was going at.

That was me who said that and yes you are correct of course you can hit A to skip and is prolly the smart decision. It'd still be nice for gameplay and storyline purposes though just to have a bit more variety.

i agree with ur on the varietythe rodians sounded funny though when their voices got so high.

Yeah they did. They all sounded weird but what's really weird is that they did correct voiceovers for a few of the aliens (Gluupor, Motta, and the one Hutt for the dueling ring). I guess the voice actors got tired of talking weird. :)