SS Free

Guest xgmx

Do you like my site?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like my site?

• Yes
    • No

hahaha

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

besides advertising is forbidden

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Um...we have a forum already.

Exactly :skull:

besides advertising is forbidden

While this is mostly aimed at commercial advertising, it still holds true. Although...

I guess if you had a history here and a good reason it would be fine, but just listing a bunch of forums you want members for ?

Which is sort of the implicit exception. A fine line sometimes, but if you know your fellow forumites well enough, you sometimes point them to things which might be of interest to them.

Billboarding links to unknown forums is a bit too much on the "spam" side of things :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein