Can I change display name?

It does look slightly larger than the allowed 125 pixels... about twice the size :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'll take care of it tomarrow. I've received pms and comments about it too. Oh and security skill, ha, we Sith need no security skill. All you have to do is stick a dark saber through a door to get it open. And hey, if you get lucky you might get lucky and also cut clean through a Jedi's back. Or at least some sissy kathar. Also gutting a calamari also is good too. Yum. Fish kabob.

A moment of silence please while I reflect upon my recent saber in the back victim. I find it quite soothing. <exhale>. Whatever it was sure squirmed a lot. It made it hard pushing the saber all the way through. Oh well at least it provided some entertainment. Usually when you stab Jedi in the back they just slump over as the saber burns all the way up from the back up to the neck. And then the head pops off. Pop goes the Jedi. Wee. <sigh>

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

Is it possible to get a new display name? I have one in mind that is more Star Wars like. Can my display name be changed, or do I simply have to create a new account.

i think you can by going into my controls

I did. That's why I'm now called SD Nihil. Well, actually I got an admin to change my name. Anyway, with concern to the banner, is it now too small? I'm using Microsoft photo editor to size it. Unfortunantly it sizes by percent. Is it good, or too small now, or what?

That's why while I'm gutting them I turn on my ipod. Crank up some insane heavy Sith metal. Heck, sometimes I don't even put on ear plugs. Sometimes I want it to be the last thing the fishy hears. Or I might show fishy a picture of a family member I've just prepared to eat. "You will look at this while I gut you fishy." "This shall be the last thing you see." "So look at the picture Mr. fishy." Since their heads are bigger thy don't pop off like Jedi heads. They just pop and slide. Meaning they pop off and slide all the bloody head way down to their fishy tails. <sigh> What fun.

It's also fun to threaten them with bodily harm to another family member if the fishy doesn't say wee as I gut him.