w00t I totally graduated!

:woot: Just wanted to share my general illation :woot::ermm: having finally recieved my grade for the degree which I have been studying for the past four years.

I was awarded a 2:1 for my (Bsc)(Hons)Computer Games Programming, which I am happy with :thumbsup:.

Next stop, get a job!

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Considering your degree, i can't help wondering if this thread isn't an open job application in disguise :thumbsup:

Still, congratulations!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Considering your degree, i can't help wondering if this thread isn't an open job application in disguise :woot:

Still, congratulations!

It's not.

I can confirm atleast that much, I won't be working at Obsidian Entertainment anytime soon, if at all.

Edit: From what I have been able to deduce it is due to the fact that Feargus is actually an animatronic puppet, controlled by the real Obsidian owners (I'm speculating EA, but that's my theory). The money they'd usually use for Visa sponsership is actually directed into Feargus's animatronics. :ermm::thumbsup:

Edited by @\NightandtheShape/@

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

Congratulations! :ermm:

Best of luck with your job hunting. Hope you find a place you like :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Congratuladles. Hope for your sake you didn't work too hard.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

congrats night...

you get yours in two weeks, pope? they don't even mail mine till august 31. they don't even decide if i actually deserve the degree i earned until sometime this month even though commencement was may 23. oof.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Godd job and good luck! What university?

University of Huddersfield. o:)

Huddersfield = mythic. Love the North of England. Less BS.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Congratulations friend. o:)

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Yay!! :)

I have to wait a while for mine to actually go through, but Im going to take a masters aswell so Ive still got work to do o:)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yay!! ;)

I have to wait a while for mine to actually go through, but Im going to take a masters aswell so Ive still got work to do :facepalm:

I may have a chance to do a PhD, or masters, but currently I'm focused on getting myself a job, in the games industry, get a bit more experience under my belt.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

I think I'll be in school for another 3 years. :(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Yeah some of my credits wont transfer to my new school and I'm too much of a vajayjay to take more than 4 classes at a time. But I think I'm going to change that.

Congrats >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah some of my credits wont transfer to my new school and I'm too much of a vajayjay to take more than 4 classes at a time. But I think I'm going to change that.

What the hell is a 'vajayjay? Or is it onomatopoeic?

-Elwood Blues