kreia quote

Doesn't quite ring a bell, but maybe you're thinking of this...

Kreia: "It is sometimes... difficult to find truth in the Jedi Civil War.Was it the Republic that defeated Malak, or was it Revan? If it was Revan, then the Republic was never truly tested.A culture's teachings, and most importantly, the nature of its people, achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves... or find themselves lacking. Too long did the Republic remain unchallenged. It is a stagnant beast that labors for breath... and has for centuries. The Jedi Order was the heart that sustained its sickness - now the Jedi are lost, we shall see how long the Republic can survive."

trying to remember the exact quote kreia says.its something like those who run from their fate often find it along the way.does any one know thisjust curious.thanks in advance

ive played k2 12 1/2 times and i don't remember this quote.

It seems to me like there's a quote similar to that when they get to Nar Shaddaa... something about letting the Force guide them... not sure though.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

It seems to me like there's a quote similar to that when they get to Nar Shaddaa... something about letting the Force guide them... not sure though.

maybe, i know what your refering to and that is similar but i'm not sure

trying to remember the exact quote kreia says.its something like those who run from their fate often find it along the way.does any one know thisjust curious.thanks in advance

How far were you in the game? Planet? How much influence with Kreia?

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.

Doesn't quite ring a bell, but maybe you're thinking of this...

Kreia: "It is sometimes... difficult to find truth in the Jedi Civil War.Was it the Republic that defeated Malak, or was it Revan? If it was Revan, then the Republic was never truly tested.A culture's teachings, and most importantly, the nature of its people, achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves... or find themselves lacking. Too long did the Republic remain unchallenged. It is a stagnant beast that labors for breath... and has for centuries. The Jedi Order was the heart that sustained its sickness - now the Jedi are lost, we shall see how long the Republic can survive."

I knew you would drop the quote.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan