Does Double-Bladed LSaber Work with Flurry?

Does the double-bladed lightsaber get 2 extra attacks with flurry, or just one? I never really payed much attention, but I think that if it does it might be a little overpowered for something so much cheaper than dual wielded lightsabers, simply because it gets 1.5x strength. It's still worth thought if it doesn't though, once again because of the 1.5x strength. I believe it's better if you don't have a good upgrade core (or crystal, I've always wondered, does a str. crystal, if it exists because I've never found one, stack with a strength core?).

Edited by bisurge

I've always wondered, does a str. crystal, if it exists because I've never found one, stack with a strength core?

I believe it would, but I could be wrong.

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.

So that's why double-bladed is not uber-cheap; dual wield gets 4 and double-bladed gets 3. Oh well, Master Speed makes up for a large percentage of that loss.

And you can put more crystals in two lightsabers than one... And you can really find some saber crystals in TSL that will buff damage, speed and particularly stats to absolutely ridiculous degrees, even without cheating.

...you mean the Solari crystal?

I'm pretty sure you can find it ingame...

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Besides, you can use the Qixoni crystal, even if you're LS, you just have to put it in the same lightsaber as you put the "name" crystal found on Dantooine. Not sure if you need to "level up" the "name" crystal to the max, but I've managed to have them both in the same lightsaber while having LS mastery (and without cheating).

no it says resticd to ds, or at least it automatically uniquippes the lightsaber its in if i am ls

It says that it's restricted to DS, and it is if you don't put the <FULLNAME> crystal in the same lightsaber, which I'm telling you I've done while being LS. I just checked again, and it works. It doesn't tell you it'll work - it tells you the opposite - but it does. And I didn't cheat to do it either.

no it says resticd to ds, or at least it automatically uniquippes the lightsaber its in if i am ls

It says that it's restricted to DS, and it is if you don't put the <FULLNAME> crystal in the same lightsaber, which I'm telling you I've done while being LS. I just checked again, and it works. It doesn't tell you it'll work - it tells you the opposite - but it does. And I didn't cheat to do it either.

ill have to check that out, but my point is they made a ds crystal, why not a ls one as well

ill have to check that out, but my point is they made a ds crystal, why not a ls one as well

There is the Solari crystal. That's restricted to light side, isn't it? Then again, it's generated randomly, unlike the Qixoni which is bought on Onderon, so you could play many times and not get it.

DeathScepter is right. To use a dark restricted crystal (if you are currently LS), just put a light restricted crystal on the lightsaber and the two restrictions will cancel out. And it also works vice-versa (if you are playing DS).

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.

I figured out the crystal restriction thing when I wanted the Quxoni crystal and the Solari crystal in the same lightsaber, so I tried and it worked.

Huh. Knew about the <Charname> Crystal thing, but had no idea about the canceling out combo of DS and LS crystals. And it makes sense.... go figure.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Coolness. Though, it seems fairly limited, given there's only one LS only crystal... and afaik, only one DS crystal. Seems like a one trick pony. 8)

Coolness. Though, it seems fairly limited, given there's only one LS only crystal... and afaik, only one DS crystal. Seems like a one trick pony. 8)

The <Fullname> crystal is (or becomes through Kreia's efforts) whatever alignment you are, so if you're very LS or DS, that works to "counteract" an alignment restriction tied to the opposite alignment.