Stuck on Nar Shaddaa. (spoilers?)

I'm completely stuck at Nar Shaddaa. I did all the things I needed to do to annoy the exchange, watched all the cutscenes...yet now I've left the Ebon Hawk and cannot re-enter, yet I CAN switch party members...I've already read a FAQ about this particular section and I know I'm supposed to get a message from Atton...but nothing's happening, broken game situation...

Anyone familiar with this bug? or is it something that I have missed? I also took the mission from the Hutt dude but I don't know where to find the Goto fellow...I assume I should "run into him?"

Any help would be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:

I'm completely stuck at Nar Shaddaa. I did all the things I needed to do to annoy the exchange, watched all the cutscenes...yet now I've left the Ebon Hawk and cannot re-enter, yet I CAN switch party members...I've already read a FAQ about this particular section and I know I'm supposed to get a message from Atton...but nothing's happening, broken game situation...

Anyone familiar with this bug? or is it something that I have missed? I also took the mission from the Hutt dude but I don't know where to find the Goto fellow...I assume I should "run into him?"

Any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Swxpert is the closest... the only thing to do is just to try to trigger the cut scene and that only happens when you enter the main area with the Hawk. Or if you can, go back to a previous save.

Unfortunately, I wound up with this bug on my first play through and never did get it resolved. Thinking that I'd just missed something, I went on to the other planets and completed all of them then went back to Nar Shaddaa. After 30+ hours of gameplay and countless entries & exits to the refugee sector, I gave up and started the whole game over.

Hopefully you have some recent saved games and better luck than me... :sorcerer:

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :sorcerer:

Swxpert is the closest... the only thing to do is just to try to trigger the cut scene and that only happens when you enter the main area with the Hawk. Or if you can, go back to a previous save.

Unfortunately, I wound up with this bug on my first play through and never did get it resolved. Thinking that I'd just missed something, I went on to the other planets and completed all of them then went back to Nar Shaddaa. After 30+ hours of gameplay and countless entries & exits to the refugee sector, I gave up and started the whole game over.

Hopefully you have some recent saved games and better luck than me... ;)

Luckily I do have labeled arrival saves...so It's Nar Shaddaa all over again...thanks for all the responses :)...

Also, could anyone PM me with non-spoiler warnings of when this might happen again? if at all? I'm getting itchy here. :thumbsup:

Nope. The majority of players hate the Yacht, methinks. Myself included. :D

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Nope. The majority of players hate the Yacht, methinks. Myself included. :D

Well, I don't have it. Not my favorite part of the game, but I do count it better than most.

I suppose. It *is* better than telos, albeit only by a little :(

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

So many slightly differing opinions... :lol: