The Music Thread

Gorth

Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The Clash ~ The Guns Of Brixton

You know, I heard a terrible Dropkick Murphys cover of that a few years ago.

I didn't know there was anything the Dropkick Murphys did that wasn't terrible

Modest Mouse ~ Wild Pack of Family Dogs

Zing!

No, really, that song was terrible even for them. Even when I used to like them (in small doses) I still thought it was awful.

Marvin Gaye - Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Brian Eno - The Plateaux of Mirror

It's 2:08 AM over here and it's raining. Brian Eno's ambient sounds are very fitting right now.

Edited by fastpunk

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Architect - Vectorize (Maschinenfest Version)

>_< I didn't know The Architect was quite as... well noisy. Awesome :)

Oh yeah, when he moves all the air trapped between his fat rolls make all kinds of interesting noises.

My Mourning Jacket ~ I Will Sing You Songs (Live)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Jethro Tull - Aqualung

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect
Architect - Vectorize (Maschinenfest Version)

:) I didn't know The Architect was quite as... well noisy. Awesome :)

Oh yeah, when he moves all the air trapped between his fat rolls make all kinds of interesting noises.

My Mourning Jacket ~ I Will Sing You Songs (Live)

No need to tell us about your fat rolls noise making fetishes, Mr. Chubby Chaser. It figures that's the way you roll, big boy.

The Pixies ~ Caribou

Jethro Tull - Roots to Branches

John Lennon - Come Together (Live)

lol kicks little bit too much ass.

Marty Robbins ~ El Paso

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Twang Twang Shock-A-Boom ~ Always Give Your Love Away

Twang Twang Shock-A-Boom ~ Blue

Softly, nightly

I'm imprisoned in the thicket of your memory

Pink Floyd - Coming Back To Life

Floyd minimalism at its finest and some of Gilmour's best guitar work :)

John Lennon - God

Steppenwolf is the arch-evil from which all evil has sprung.

Steppenwolf ~ Pusherman