The Music Thread

Gorth

I wonder if this is a cover of the Dylan song that Nick Cave covered on his Murder Ballads album. It's got two pretty big guest vocalists, his fellow Aussie Kylie Minogue and former Pogues frontman Shane McGowan.

Metallica have a history of covering Nick Cave songs. They did a pretty slick version of "Loverman" on Garage Inc., their all-covers album.

. Is this the same song?
no not the same song in fact the song i was talking about by metallica is on the side video list

my mistake ... it appears the songs i listened to were Eternal Decision not metallica (still better than st anger lol)

just check out some of the vids off to the right

Hello,i do not agree with you so i can't help it sorry.

hmmm, it seems now a days even bots know Metallica is superlame, the universe tends towards order.

The Clash ~ The Guns Of Brixton

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

David Gilmour - Comfortably Numb (demo)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Pink Floyd - Coming Back to Life

Second best track of TDB and one of my favourites. Great structure, beautiful melody and naturally awsum guitar

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

David Bowie - Rock 'n' Roll Suicide

Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner - Warren Zevon

Yessssss...

You know, I heard a terrible Dropkick Murphys cover of that a few years ago.

The Soundtrack Of Our Lives - Still Get Around

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

David Bowie - Rock 'n' Roll Suicide

Again. I love this track

With Dark Side of the Moon's Brain Damage/Eclipse couple and Sgt Pepper's A Day In Life one of best album enders evarr

You know, I heard a terrible Dropkick Murphys cover of that a few years ago.

I didn't know there was anything the Dropkick Murphys did that wasn't terrible

Modest Mouse ~ Wild Pack of Family Dogs

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Social D ~ Through These Eyes

Charlie Day ~ Night Man

I've seen this like 20 times today and I still almost throw up from laughing so hard every time.

The Jesus Lizard - Deaf as a bat

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Cooper Temple Clause - Did you miss me (the whole See This Through And Leave album, actually. Great, even if it's a bit on the noisy side at times...)

Check the review if you're interested in UK Rock.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority