The Music Thread

Gorth

Better then this?

Nujabes ~ Sneak Chamber

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

yeah, I figured

Yo La Tengo ~ Spec Bebop

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Beatles - I Want You (She's So Heavy)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Arcade Fire ~ Neon Bible

metallica - death magnetic (new cd) (not officially released yet afaik)

only on song 4 but already liking it more than their past few albums, especially st. anger.

song 4 Set Me Free is my least fav so far but may grow on me

David Bowie - Star

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

David Bowie - Star

David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust

further review, that the versions i have located are only partial - averaging 4 - 5 minutes, where from other previews i hear they average around 7 minutes .... overall though I like what I hear ...... and the titles to the tracks I have (afaik) are not official

DEATH MAGNETIC

1 thrashed

2 i.n.u.

3 under influences

4 set me free

5 devour

6 dead cell

7 fetish

8 throne of ivory

9 back to anger

10 the soul right

album is reported to only contain 10 tracks at about 75 minutes total - other possible new tracks

11 death is not the end

12 chains of pain

13 vulturous

14 the ecstasy of gold (new version)

take it for what it's worth; again this is just what i was able to obtain

Edited by Dragon Lord Jones

11 death is not the end

I wonder if this is a cover of the Dylan song that Nick Cave covered on his Murder Ballads album. It's got two pretty big guest vocalists, his fellow Aussie Kylie Minogue and former Pogues frontman Shane McGowan.

Metallica have a history of covering Nick Cave songs. They did a pretty slick version of "Loverman" on Garage Inc., their all-covers album.

. Is this the same song?

The Rolling Stones - Loving Cup

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

The Sea & Cake ~ Sound & Vision