The Music Thread

Gorth

Shannon Hoon ~ After Hours

badass cover

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Guest The Architect

That was a bit of alright. :)

^Archie, if you love that(and who doesn't?), try this:

Jay-Z - What more can I say(Dj Danger Mouse Remix)

I'd say that's the best Beatles remix I've ever heard. And it's actually a contemplative rap track, pretty awesome.

I listened to it. It's the only Beatles remix I've heard, so only by default it's the best one I've heard. :bat:

The Beatles ~ Hey Jude

^ Favourite Beatles song. I know it's a common Beatles favourite, but so it should be.

That was a bit of alright. :)

Haha, I didn't think you'd find it even a bit of alright. My smilie was actually referring to the two last songs you posted above my quoted post. But thanks for listening to it anyway >_<

The Beatles - Revolver (album)

If only they'd left out Yellow Submarine, I'd like that album even more.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

The Beatles ~ While My Guitar Gently Weeps

I used to think this was by far best of Harrison's guitar and very Claptony

...then I learned lead guitar was Eric Clapton, hah >_<

Frank Black - Ole Mulholland

Hey, sleepy monster in the sand

Time to get up and have a drink

Maybe Blacks best post-Pixies song

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Darius Dar ~ Ostentatious D!ck Cheese Proclamations Eventually Spill Over Into What's Cools

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Guest The Architect
Haha, I didn't think you'd find it even a bit of alright. My smilie was actually referring to the two last songs you posted above my quoted post. But thanks for listening to it anyway :verymad:

I know. You're welcome. :-

AC/DC ~ Thunderstruck

REM - Imitation of Life (Live)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

It's nice to see The Gray (or is it Grey?) Album getting some love around these parts. I still listen to What More Can I Say and Encore occasionally and I appreciate the hell out of the project, but a lot of the songs seem to have limited replayability, beyond the initial, "Wow, is he really rapping over 'Rocky Raccoon?'" moment.

Ted Leo & the Pharmacists - Already Too Late

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

King Crimson - Red (Live)

It's been long time since instrumental got this :biggrin: out of me by sheer awesomeness

Heavy in 5/8 :ermm:

Frank Black & The Catholics - Dog In The Sand

Yo La Tengo ~ Return To Hot Chicken

Sonic Youth - The Simpsons Theme

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Paint it Black - Hayseed Dixie

(a bluegrass cover of same)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The Carla Bruni album. Sort of meh, but it raises teh important hotness issue. And by that, lets compare Cherie Blair and Carla Bruni as first ladies.

yes. I also spilled my tea.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Carla Bruni is HOT

Donuts and Glory ~ Bitches Aint Ho's