Gorth

The Tragically Hip - Ahead By A Century

and that's where the hornets stung me

and I had a feverish dream

with revenge and doubt

tonight we smoke them out

Googletalk, msssr.Drabek?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The Shins ~ New Slang

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

this

Not really fair, they were singing it on The Office and its been in my head ever since.

I had hoped these guys had gone the way of Jay Mohr....

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Langhorne Slim -

I would sacrifice Laozi's left nut for an mp3 of this song.

Stop dreaming up scenarios where you touch my nutz and you get things, I told you that was a one time deal.

Arcade Fire ~ Neon Bible

NoMeansNo - Give me the push

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Arcade Fire - (Antichrist Television Blues)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I heard those guys are alright

F.Y.P. ~ Die Young

Bowie ~ Sons of the Silent Age

Nine Inch Nails - Light in the Sky

Nin - Corona Radiata

Nin - The Four of Us are Dying

Ooh, like it! Reminds me of the middle part of the And all that could have been DVD.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Langhorne Slim -

I would sacrifice Laozi's left nut for an mp3 of this song.

His nuts are safe (from you at least). I'm damned if I can find it. I'm pretty sure it's not on either of his albums.

Arcade Fire - (Antichrist Television Blues)

Listening to the same now, and enjoying it quite a bit. I have their first album and I don't recall it sounding anything like this. It was a lot less Springsteen-y. I remember railing against it when it came out because all the hipsters at my college thought it was the next Sgt. Peppers or something, but then begrudgingly realizing that it was pretty good.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Excellent, next time its Yo La Tengo

Yo La Tengo ~ Stockholm Syndrome

Yo La Tengo ~ Tom Courtney

Speedmarket Avenue - Way Better Now

I must confess, I was kind of disappointed when I saw that only one of the singers were female. I really thought the guy who sings the first verse was a girl until I saw the video. The song is still awesome though.

I guess this band is from Sweden. Anyone from our Scandinavian contingent care to weigh in? Are these guys huge over there or under the radar?

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

^Archie, if you love that(and who doesn't?), try this:

Jay-Z - What more can I say(Dj Danger Mouse Remix)

I'd say that's the best Beatles remix I've ever heard. And it's actually a contemplative rap track, pretty awesome.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'll give it a shot once I can overcome the strong animosity towards jay z & co. (danger mouse sounded like fun though so far). Best "remix" I've heard so far is Chemical Brothers - Setting Sun (from Tomorrow Never Knows).

fields of the nephilim - sumerland (live version from "earth inferno")

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority