The Music Thread

Gorth

Blood Brothers - Burn Piano Island, burn

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bloodhound Gang ~ The Roof is on Fire

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Kingston Wall - IV Mushrooms

Dada-daddoo-do-dadada-dadada

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

The Stooges ~ T.V. Eye

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Old 97's ~ Hands Off

*sighs* no one else is listening to music?

gorillaz ~ 19-2000

We are, we just don't feel like constantly reporting every time there's a track change.

Rabbit Junk - Run

kirottu said:

Yar!!!!!!

Old 97's ~ St. Ignatius

You're a goddess. You're the hottest

oddity I've found.

We can go swimmin' in our skin and

hope that we don't drown.

Accordions and pedal steels, freaken rawk

Edited by Laozi

Except Reagan here, that is.

GLO - Strange lover

kirottu said:

Haha... coincidence, Mirrors paradise is the only song I have from them and I wanted to listen to Covenant today, so I accidentaly clicked on that Kovenant track.

Project Pitchfork - Orange Moon

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Warren Zevon - Desperados Under The Eaves

Yeah. I was sittin' in the Hollywood Hawaiian Hotel. I was listening to the air conditioner hum...

It went mmmm mmmmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm...

I second the props for Old 97s too. They don't get enough props, really. I think it's because the alt-country kids thought they were too polished and the alt-rock crowd thought they were too country.

The Rolling Stones - Shine a Light

Is there a better song for a slightly buzzed Indpendence Day morning than the ultimate Southern gospel barn-burner as played by some drugged-up Brits? I doubt it. Happy birthday America!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs