Which feat corresponds to Double-Bladed Lightsabers?

I was wondering which of the weapon feats go along with the Dual-Bladed sabers...I only see Two Weapon and Dueling, what feat is used for Double-Bladed Sabers?

Use the Two Handed Weapons feat, a Duel-Bladed Lightsaber requires two hands.

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.

I only use duel-bladed swords/sabors if the character is a Soldier, Jedi Guardian, or Jedi Weapons Master. If not I have the character using single-blades, unless they already came with the Two Weapons Feat.

Edited by Darth Allanon

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.

D20 rules, which KotOR is based on, use the Two-Weapon Fighting feats for both a weapon that requires both hands to use and two weapons (one in each hand). Although the feats have been revised heavily for both games, that principle remains the same. To compensate the Dueling feats were introduced to make a single weapon a viable option (it doesn't quite do the trick IMHO, though). The Dueling feat does not appear in the D20 rules, at least that I've seen. Then again, I hate D20 and its ilk with a passion...

Ha! I was also right! In the other thread I told you that but nooo nobody would listen.

People always think "pix or it didn hapen". Thanks for the pix man.

Just like in D&D, the dual wield feat also affects double weapons, though for double you have to use a full-round attack, or you don't get the second damage.