music torture

Walsingham

Do I get another chance to torture you yet? If so, Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart

:shifty:

Son. Of. A . Bitch.

lol, sorry... my evil streak is showing... :D

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Do I get another chance to torture you yet? If so, Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart

:shifty:

Son. Of. A . Bitch.

lol, sorry... my evil streak is showing... :D

Managed to hold it together. Ah well, at least that's over. I'd been dreading that song since I suggested this.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I swear if i ever see that crappy so called rapper im goin to pop his ass

;) ;) :x

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Souljah boy.

Just when I thought rap had sunk as low as possible since the giddy heights of the early nineties... a novelty dance.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Souljah boy.

Just when I thought rap had sunk as low as possible since the giddy heights of the early nineties... a novelty dance.

Actually, scratch that. I just remembered Kriss Kross.

-Elwood Blues

OK, I'm listening to that now. That's my total for today, I think.

EDIT: I assume the glassy expressions of horror on the faces of the singers echo my own.

To cheer myself up I've just listened to

. Stick with it. It gets seriously impressive.

-Elwood Blues

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

More torture from me and the folk/country/bluegrass realm!

Nickel Creek - The Lighthouse's Tale

I actually love this song... but then, we're all aware that I have bizarre tastes in music. :thumbsup:

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Check the boyband. Painful, but ... well, ok, just painful.

Lighthouse shenanigans... their soulful expressions make me want to fling planks of wood at them. The music itself is pretty nondescript.

-Elwood Blues

Walsh.. I really hate doing this to you..

and here's a full song, If you think you have the stomach for it!

Sussie & Leo plays "

-Elwood Blues

and here's a full song, If you think you have the stomach for it!

Sussie & Leo plays "

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I could only find the version with rather silly comedy 'transliteration', but the video itself is authentic and pretty hilarious. That said, this one is insidious in the sense that you might just find yourself not entirely disliking it. :(

the video is irrelevant, the key is the song and that I some how remember it

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I could only find the version with rather silly comedy 'transliteration', but the video itself is authentic and pretty hilarious. That said, this one is insidious in the sense that you might just find yourself not entirely disliking it. ;)

...Or I might just find myself wanting to launch planet busting nukes at that guy's beard. What is it with the dancing minions ? Where does one get them? Or do they simply gather around people who are singing?

I quite like the 'Ponderous' song.

-Elwood Blues

I quite like the 'Ponderous' song.

Really? Even when the operator speaks to you in a language you can't understand?

alright, there was an english professor who was all about this:

before this I would have said I was largely against random violence on Europeans

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.