Romantic Interest anyone?

Franka Potente and Julia Stiles for Bourne, the Bond Girls for Bond, even Jack Bauer has had more than one, will Mike get involved with one? She doesn't even have to survive this whole ordeal, which would make it more dramatic, but surely there must be someone. Or a he, if that's your thing.

If they can manage to make the romantic interest as hot, interesting and mysterious as Franka, then I'm in!

franka-potente-picture-1.jpg

If not, just skip it and add more weapons or something instead.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Flirting I suppose is confirmed already. A serious romance path? Well, it's not a party game - Mr. McSneakers is pretty much on his own for most of it, I guess, so it might be difficult to achieve the kind of effect you'd get with a romantic lead in a Bond movie. One of the 'girls' he meets should be an old flame of some description - that would be interesting and fun.

If there is a serious romantic interest through the game, though, they're not allowed to kill her off at the beginning of the sequel, as other, lesser writers in the genre have done. :bat:

*is still bitter*

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Well, I was really pissed when Franka Potente died, I was like WTF! The option of having a score of women as romantic interests isn't that appealing to me. Well, it sure does add some replayability value, but seriously, how many times am I gonna play it to do all the romances? I'll just wait for someone to make a mod so I can do them all in one go. H4X lol. Anyways, I'd rather have a few romantic options, i.e. more than one but no more than 3-4, I don't want it becoming a harem hentai game, hopefully keeping the number low would mean that the romances will be better in quality than in quantity, I remember the romantic options you had in GTA San Andreas where ... well, makes romancing Elanee from NWN2 look realistic AND IT WAS ONE SENTENCE LONG!

Please no romances. Period. Unless they include a GAY MALE ONE. Which is not going to happen so, DOWN WITH ROMANCES!

kthxbye

Hey, man, I said "a guy if that's your thing". It may not be my thing but I don't wanna impose myself on anyone, it should totally be on the player whether Mike will be gay, bisexual, straight or asexual.

I hope the game has high class hookers, because that's what every spy needs.

A high class hooker with a heart of gold

I kid

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bond girls aren't romantic interests. They're flings. And I hope we get some of those. That's what my superspy needs. Lots of meaningless sex and a trail of broken hearts.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Bond girls aren't romantic interests. They're flings. And I hope we get some of those. That's what my superspy needs. Lots of meaningless sex and a trail of broken hearts.

Also few STDs. That would be cool.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Bond never got STDs! That we know of. He probably has a few bastard children, though.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Whatever STDs he had got obliterated along with his privates in the torture scene, so it doesn't really matter.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Bond never got STDs! That we know of. He probably has a few bastard children, though.

Of course he did. Everyone gets... *cough, walks off*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...

J.E. said he hates romances didn't he?

It's sad because I really want him specifically to write a romance character because then as I'm romancing the character he made and wrote it's like I'm actually romancing J.E. which is frankly a dream come true.

It's sad because I really want him specifically to write a romance character because then as I'm romancing the character he made and wrote it's like I'm actually romancing J.E. which is frankly a dream come true.

You're trying to make sure romances are completely removed from future Obsidian games, aren't you?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This reminds me; is there a co-op play for Alpha Protocol? We could double team him. :lol:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

This reminds me; is there a co-op play for Alpha Protocol? We could double team him. :shifty:

Oh God! That thought's giving me hemorrhoids! Unless you're girls, which would be giving my peepee a very tingling feeling.

This reminds me; is there a co-op play for Alpha Protocol? We could double team him. :p

Oh God! That thought's giving me hemorrhoids! Unless you're girls, which would be giving my peepee a very tingling feeling.

they are definatly guys.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That's the best thing I've read on the internet in a while.

Enough with the dancing clown.