Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir

Jaesun

I would guess this is pretty much confirmed with what it being on ESRB, Anthony Davis confirming it on the Codex and Rob McGinnis in the NWN2 irc channel.

Sounds pretty nice judging from that snippet, hopefully we'll get more info soon.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I'd need to know more to wager true or not. Namely, what new classes or spells.

Edit: I'll be. It is on ESRB. There's no doubt then.

Edit2: BLEEP YEAH!

Edit3: MOTHERBLEEP YEAH YEAH!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

HECK YES!

I'm excited, can you tell?

There's even a pre-release board for it on the official NWN 2 forum now.

Vwoosh!

HECK YEAH

Anthony Davis:

I don't think I am allowed to talk about specifics yet, but I will say that most of our team worked on NX1 (and of course the original NWN2).

I will say this about the game, the very first time I saw the new over land map stuff, it FELT like a completely different game than NWN2 and NX1, in a good way.

I hope at least there we won't start as epic levels. Creating a party of epics would be annoying.

Rest easy.

WOO HOO!!! *jumps for joy*

Oh and WILL IT HAVE CRATES?

Werecrates only.

Pretty darn excited about this. The overland map especially caught my interest.

Maybe a Christmas release? That'd be sweet, even though I'm guessing it's too early.

If they're rated by the ESRB already, I'd imagine it would be before christmas by a bit. All significant content should be implemented.

YES.

It's everything I ever wanted :shifty:

The 15-hour tag seems kind of, well, weird considering all that free roaming and so forth they emphasise, and 'full party customisation' in the Electron engine is something we've got to watch with caution, but this is exciting isn't it?

If they're rated by the ESRB already, I'd imagine it would be before christmas by a bit. All significant content should be implemented.

Mayhap so. But I'd rather sit here and expect it to come out later and be positively surprised when/if it shows up earlier.

Mayhap so. But I'd rather sit here and expect it to come out later and be positively surprised when/if it shows up earlier.

I can sympathize. For the heck of it, I'm going to look up the time between XP1's announcement and release.

Edit: 5 months. Which would put us the month before Christmas if they did the same thing. Which would be easy for them to hold a month to get into Christmas.

Edited by Tale

I am pleased. It would appear that there is still hope.

This sounds right up my street, a sort of D&D tactics / trading / exploration game. Cool. It was as if they sat down and thought "how do we make a XP for NWN2 specifically for Monte Carlo's birthday?"

I shall now re-install NWN2 and buy myself a copy of MotB in anticipation.

I'm almost..... excited. Wow.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Darn it, I just realized my signed collection of NWN 2 won't be complete now. The Codex better arrange a new screenshot competition when this game's released,

since the last one was so successful.

Oh, just a quickie, does it mention if the new wilderness content / functionality will be in the toolset or is it stuff that's there already?

Am looking forward to some awesome mods if this is the case.

sonsofgygax.JPG

I may just buy Neverwinter Nights 2 Gold in honor of this. Net month, of course. I have no time for it this month.

Since this will be leading up to the events in 4.0 I wonder if we will get to experience the whole Deity changes? Obsidian could ultimately write a really really good story for this.

SPOILARZ!

Mystra is killed

Tyr kills Helm

Lathander becomes Amunator

Until Bioware's forums get back to me with my password reset (I never remember the passwords I use with that site for some reason), I'll have to use this thread to discuss.

The gripping storyline foreshadows the events that will take place in the Forgotten Realms with the coming of release this June of the Fourth Edition of Dungeons & Dragons

The gripping storyline foreshadows the events that will take place in the Forgotten Realms with the coming of release this June of the Fourth Edition of Dungeons & Dragons

I guess they did not get the memo from Sand that NWN 2 was dead.

:shifty:

This is great news. Who do I send my money to?

Expansions tend to cast True Ressurection on old titles.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I hope they decide to implement the classes and races they left out during the production of NWN2 OC...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I'm almost as excited for this announcement as I am about Metal Gear Solid 4's release this week. Isn't that kind of sick?

But then...

Id give my life

no for honor, but for... youuuu

In my time... there'll be no one else

Crime, it's the waaaay I fly to youuuu

I'm still in a dreaaaam,

Snake Eater!

Somedayyy you gooo through the raaaaiin

And somedayyyy, you feeed on a tree frog

This ordeal, the trial to survive

For the dayyy we see new light!

But it's an excitingly close second.