Portable recharging

As you chaps will know I have been having problems for some time with the useless power storage of all my portable devices. basically just enough to get a hipster from the coffee and bagels to the park and back.

Now I have powermonkey. I can't speak for its long-term durability, but it basically:

1. Charges from a small solar cell

2. Charges from the mains

3. The small tough-looking charged battery can be linked to just about anything

A simple thing, and quite expensive at 50 quid, but if it works half as well as it is now then I'm hooked.

Just thought I'd mention it, since I'm always bitching.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 4 weeks later...

If you ever have to buy laptops en masse it might be worth considering going very low tech. No cutting edge graphics means less load on the battery, swap the vista installation for Linux for a litte extra performance if you are comfortable juggling between OSes. What is the Plural of OS anyway.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Update;

Well, my short term review is that it is bloody awesome. The battery pack charges very easily from just about anything, and once charged, rides around quite comfortably in a largeish pocket. Once there it can be used to charge any devices you fancy. Pure liquid genius.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.