ME: male or female?

ALIEN LESBIAN SECKZOR

Of course female if I get the game :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

after having played both, I personally liked my female better (of course I made a better looking one than the guy who looks like he's got a WWI british mustash.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Almost NIL. the only difference really being the pronoun used, and the romance option. And I think that Conrad Verner has a different line... but thats kinda it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I tend to bounce back and forth, but I prefer the female over male. Also playing a female shows how much of a yutz Kaiden is. I do think the voice work of Jennifer Hale is a lot better than Mike Meer's work as the male Shepherd.

Here's a pic of my current male Shepherd, Zachariah Shepherd... Adept:

post-17979-1212926596_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I tend to bounce back and forth, but I prefer the female over male. Also playing a female shows how much of a yutz Kaiden is.

Here's a pic of my current male Shepherd, Zachariah Shepherd... Adept:

what's a yutz?

IB1OsQq.png

what's a yutz?

A smeghead.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

You don't know what a smeghead is? What is wrong withthe youth today? You need to watch all the seasons Red Dwarf straight through!

I'm gonna make a character with a Franz Joseph sideburn. Yes.

I think that might need a mod, but side burns would be cool.

After playing both male and female Shephard, I concluded that I very much prefer the female version. The VA behind her seems to be far more capable in delivering the lines with range of appropriate and desired emotions: Aggressive, sarcastic and even solemn when speaking sensitive topics with the crew, providing the needed big Sister vibe in the family. The male Shepherd VA on the other hand sounded robotic most of the time.

Though the only reason that is annoying playing as a female in ME is Kaidan. Ugh. I don't know why this NPC makes me want to fill his mouth with plasma cap. Maybe its because he gives a non-subtle hint that its his dongles in his pants speaking to my character instead of his heart when hitting on my chica.

Well yeah, luckily

YOU CAN LEAVE HIM FOR HORRIBLE DEATH MWAHAHAHAAA

:ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

After playing both male and female Shephard, I concluded that I very much prefer the female version. The VA behind her seems to be far more capable in delivering the lines with range of appropriate and desired emotions: Aggressive, sarcastic and even solemn when speaking sensitive topics with the crew, providing the needed big Sister vibe in the family. The male Shepherd VA on the other hand sounded robotic most of the time.

Though the only reason that is annoying playing as a female in ME is Kaidan. Ugh. I don't know why this NPC makes me want to fill his mouth with plasma cap. Maybe its because he gives a non-subtle hint that its his dongles in his pants speaking to my character instead of his heart when hitting on my chica.

isnt this Kaidan a reptilic alien? :ermm:

IB1OsQq.png

No, Kaiden is that whiny Carth dude.

hmm, from the trailers i only remember a women with a helmet and a reptilian guy

IB1OsQq.png

hmm, from the trailers i only remember a women with a helmet and a reptilian guy

Ashley, a tough soldier woman and that Alien guy (forgot his name), some control freak. There are 6 characters, and two who can accompany you. I haven't played ME, but I'm sure there will be a cat fight between Ashley and that blue Alien chick. :ermm:

Ashley, a tough soldier woman and that Alien guy (forgot his name), some control freak. There are 6 characters, and two who can accompany you. I haven't played ME, but I'm sure there will be a cat fight between Ashley and that blue Alien chick. :ermm:

so there are 6 chars for the team, a blue girl, an army girl, the alien lizard, a 'carth', and who are the other 2?

IB1OsQq.png