KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 25

It is as simply as this: if I want to play with someone, i'll get out with my friends. A game is singleplayer (or coop, if you push me), not gathering with some random....
You tell that to the CS and Starcraft crowds. I guess they are doing it wrong, too.

No. Playing an RTS with a computer is kinda stupid, because computers are kinda stupid and don't react. RPGS, on the other hand (and I don't count MMO's as RPGs, just POSs), are meant to be played against AI.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Yet, you have all this with free MMO's... And you will have it with the next expansion.... But let's not get started on this because it is neverending story :ermm: But no, that's not it.

It is as simply as this: if I want to play with someone, i'll get out with my friends. A game is singleplayer (or coop, if you push me), not gathering with some random....

If I paly a game, it is I who has to complete it, not force me to chat with someone else hoping to find someone willing to party to become even possibly to success in next mission.

The only non-monthly subscription fee MMO I know of is Guild Wars, and guess what hte price to pay for that is? Instanced zones meaning only a set amount of people can be in one instance sot hat deters from being immersed in an MMO environment.

If you are talking about the "Free MMOs" that the Koreans make on a daily basis, those don't count because once you reach a certain level its ALMOST impossible to level without buying something from their item malls.

And all MMOs offer a "solo" playstyle... YOu are not forced to play with anybody.

I also disagree with you first point about games being singleplayer. Singleplayer games are singleplayer, MMOs are not. Singleplayer allows multiplayer because some people enjoy it.

I wasn't even talking to you, nor did I even mention that everyone should conform to my way of thinking. All I did was state my opinion.

Stop putting words in my mouth and actually READ what you're replying to, please?

And I was making a comment on the opinion you posted. I know you have a story of throwing fits when somebody does that, so if you can't deal with it, perhaps it'd be best if you kept your opinions to yourself.

No, you weren't, you were making accusations against me based on something I didn't even say nor even mention, that's a lot more different than 'making a comment' and more like 'trying to start a flame war' .And please don't tell me what to do, last time I checked, you weren't even a mod, nor the 'victim', so stop the act like you are one.

I don't have any problems with you defending your views on MMOs or playing them, but that doesn't mean I have to conform to your way of thinking(Which it seems like you're the one pushing your views on me, rather than vice versa), nor do I have to put up with you making accusations against me when I didn't even say half of the crap you're accusing me of, then I have a problem. And if you continue to do so, rest assured that I will report you for trolling.

Edited by jodo kast 5

I'm closing this thread for a time-out. I'm very unhappy at the aggressive and disrespectful posting behaviour I'm seeing here. Apologies to those who have been making constructive contributions - please be patient, and this thread will re-open within 24 hours, I promise.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)