KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 25

Nah **** that. I'll be damned if I have to go to Korriban or Dantooine again.

I don't want to be seeing 9+ planets in KotOR3. No way would the developers have enough time to make them all good.

I disagree.

Unless the developers are somehow bully rushed into releasing the game, they should have all the time they need.

+ The technology exists. Its not like trying to push a 10 ton block from San Francisco to Los Angeles.

There are a lot of games with more content than KOTOR (Not more options, just more content. Imo KOTOR is the master of options).

Nah **** that. I'll be damned if I have to go to Korriban or Dantooine again.

I don't want to be seeing 9+ planets in KotOR3. No way would the developers have enough time to make them all good.

You can bet that Dantooine and Korriban are in it because Dantooine is the place where Revan and the Exile where both trained and Korriban is

Korriban is a planet of the Sith Empire, so I have a feeling it will make a return appearance in K3. Perhaps we'll see other planets of the Sith Empire as well

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I have gut feeling there will never be Kotor 3

Ha-ha!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I have gut feeling there will never be Kotor 3

Ha-ha!

Nooooo......

I would be truly devastated if that happened.

I've already had to live through seeing Thief get killed.

No more, make the bloody game!

Yes I know it's absolutely futile but the benefits of denial cannot be overstated.

Hey! I'm new here, but I love all the KOTOR games. I have some ideas about the story line K3. I think it should be about the Mandalorian Wars. Though... I would also like to see these "true sith" (the ones Kreia wouldn't stut up about). It could also go similar to the way the movies played out (the first three in the future the next three in the past). What do you think??

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Korriban is a planet of the Sith Empire, so I have a feeling it will make a return appearance in K3. Perhaps we'll see other planets of the Sith Empire as well

I loved Korriban! I hope they put it in K3. I hope they let you get your hands on some rare sith artifacts (like some cool holocrons).

I've been reading some of your comments. The majority seem to like the idea of having either Revan or "the exile" as a main character. Here's an idea... how about.... a mandalorian, who went before Revan to fight the "true sith" who were causing his people to fight the republic. On the way into the Unknown Regions, his clan is killed and he gets captured (or lost). On the way, he is found (or released) by the exile, and together they find Revan and help Revan fight the true sith. Also in the story, the mandalorian finds out that he can use the force (with help from either Revan or the exile). what do you guys think??

I've been reading some of your comments. The majority seem to like the idea of having either Revan or "the exile" as a main character. Here's an idea... how about.... a mandalorian, who went before Revan to fight the "true sith" who were causing his people to fight the republic. On the way into the Unknown Regions, his clan is killed and he gets captured (or lost). On the way, he is found (or released) by the exile, and together they find Revan and help Revan fight the true sith. Also in the story, the mandalorian finds out that he can use the force (with help from either Revan or the exile). what do you guys think??

very unlikely and not my favourite idea I heard around here

I like to create my own character with the chance of additional races.

But if they do it I would still buy the game o:)

But UnkownRegions keep posting those ideas :x

PS: Today microsoft said they would have a big announcement at E3............so hoping for KOTOR3 o:)

Although very unlikely :sweat:

Edited by Wolva

PS: Today microsoft said they would have a big announcement at E3............so hoping for KOTOR3 :sweat:

Although very unlikely :x

Ummm... forgive my ignorance here, but what's microsoft got to do with KotOR 3?

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

very unlikely and not my favourite idea I heard around here

I like to create my own character with the chance of additional races.

But if they do it I would still buy the game o:)

But UnkownRegions keep posting those ideas :lol:

PS: Today microsoft said they would have a big announcement at E3............so hoping for KOTOR3 o:)

Although very unlikely ;)

thanks... i'm new here. the most likely outcome for k3 will either be a completely new character or a pickup of the story of either Revan and the exile (at least I think so). what's your theory? i was so sad when they said that k3 would be delayed. you know what would be cool...? a KOTOR movie!! i also hope they finally reveal this "true sith" *ooooooo.... aaahhhhhh*. k2 was sort of annoying because of all the gaps in the story.

Example: where's the HK droid factory??

but... there is a web site that is commited to fixing those gaps. if you want it i can give it to you. :)

Although very unlikely :lol:

i think one of the companies, that makes kotor games, is owned my microsoft (microsoft might own Obsidian... i'm not sure). nice talkin to ya! ;)

Rhen Var would be a cool planet. my planet choices would be Korriban, Rhen Var, Tatooine, Telos, and some new sith planets. on the other hand, scratch Tatooine (and maybe Telos). tell me your planet choices everyone. :lol:

Hey UnknownRegions, and welcome.

Let me just elobrate on Bass-GameMaster's remark.

Reason why we prefer single posts is that it tends to clutter the topic too much if people multi-post - as in 2-3 posts in a row. There's an "Edit" button underneath your post, so you can always add more (or remove some content) if you wish.

Fortune favors the bald.

Although very unlikely :sweat:

Like I said it's very very, think this 100 times, unlikely but I would be nice.

And since KOTOR3 would come to both PC and Xbox360 microsoft would be the one with the console it appears on.

But yes your right it would make more sense that LA would announce it. :ermm:

But since LA itsn't going to E3, mayby MS and LA had a deal about making it public on E3 and so the honour fells to MS :)

But come to think about it forget it because FU isn't out yet, and LA wouldn't want Fu to come out in the shadow of KOTOR3 :sweat:

So make the 100 more like 10000 times very unlikely.

But hope can't be bad right :sweat:

And about the planets like said, please no more Tatooine since it's been used in almost every story.

And yes Sith planets must be in it because if their not it means that we will not see the true sith :bat:

A planet that isn't used often would be nice like..............can't think of one so if anyone has an idea it would be nice :-

Edited by Wolva

Yes, I was a bit disappointed when I read that LucasArts was ducking out of E3 this year. :fdevil: I was hoping for SOME kind of Star Wars goodness to be announced. Oh, well. I'll never give up on the idea of a K3, though. I would PREFER Obsidian do it, but I guess a Bioware K3 would be better than nothing... maybe. :down:

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.