KotoR 3: Ideas, Suggestions, Discussion, Part 25

Well, that won't happen anyway so what's the point? :wowey:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You never know, George Lucas's neck is always watching

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Puts on the flame suit....

Some things I'd like to see in KOTOR III.

1. I wouldn't want a new PC, I would want to be able to Pick between Revan and the Exile. With DS/LS dialogue options for both depending on who you play. DS Revan would be similar to Jediphiles plot of deliberately falling to the dark side and manipulating companions to help him. DS Exile would either overthrow Revan for the title or become the apprentice. LS Revan would destroy these "True Sith" *Original huh?* LS Exile would be his best friend along with these Journeys. In the end they'd fly off in the Ebon Hawk into the unknown regions to safeguard the rest of hte galaxy from anything out there. (Of course I just thought of these ideas in like 2 minutes so they could use some refinement).

Am I the only one here who thinks there will be a love story between Revan and the Exile? Canon Revan is Male and Canon Exile is Female....... The way the Exile forms bonds and the strength Revan has in the force would make such a companionship between the two a very powerful force to be reckoned with. Of course the player would choose whether or not to have this romance.

2. Robes, robes robes. I want every possible Robe. These True Sith must have a huge collection eh?

3. Keep the prestige classes, awesome

4. What empires were there in the uknown regions? Its on Wookieepedia. I believe the Chiss and Kilik empires as well as two others are in the unknown Regions. This would make for excellent areas of exploration. This gam edoesn't have to be confined to 5 planets.

5. Of course sub-plots galore like Jediphiles connection between Nihilus being the Exiles "Turnded Down" fate.

./discuss/manipulate/bend this to your will force users!

1. I would want a new pc. You cannot start the game at level 20, because building the character from zero to hero is one of the fun parts of the game. And having Revan or the exile conveniently suffer amnesia and/or lose all their power AGAIN would suck royally.

1a. Revan/exile romance :x

Besides, how can you argue respect for alignment for those characters and then deny choice of gender?

2. I don't care. I don't care about hoods either. And we don't need no stinking customizable lightsaber hilts either. Nice, yes. Important, no.

3. I'd favor a skill based system, but I guess KotOR is stuck on rigid, inflexible d20 mechanics :shifty:

4. The jury is out on who the true Sith are. I still think it's the remnants or descendants of the old Sith Empire of Ragnos/Sadow/Kressh, but people have said Obsidian intended the true Sith to be totally unrelated to them. Those people haven't provided sources to support that claim, though, so... the jury is still out.

5. Thanks. Influence gained ;)

1. New PC. While it is plausible for the Exile to lose his power again (since it was absorbed from his companions who might not be with him anymore) I'm pretty sure he would be pissed having to start from scratch for the 3rd time in his life.

2. I just really want the hood

3. Prestige classes were pretty cool, bu make some for neutral characters

4. I think he means other Empires besides the Sith, but I really think the game should be mostly confined to the Sith Empire itself

5. No, I don't want sub-plots in this game (sarcastic)

1. I would want a new pc. You cannot start the game at level 20, because building the character from zero to hero is one of the fun parts of the game. And having Revan or the exile conveniently suffer amnesia and/or lose all their power AGAIN would suck royally.

1a. Revan/exile romance :x

Besides, how can you argue respect for alignment for those characters and then deny choice of gender?

2. I don't care. I don't care about hoods either. And we don't need no stinking customizable lightsaber hilts either. Nice, yes. Important, no.

3. I'd favor a skill based system, but I guess KotOR is stuck on rigid, inflexible d20 mechanics :)

4. The jury is out on who the true Sith are. I still think it's the remnants or descendants of the old Sith Empire of Ragnos/Sadow/Kressh, but people have said Obsidian intended the true Sith to be totally unrelated to them. Those people haven't provided sources to support that claim, though, so... the jury is still out.

5. Thanks. Influence gained :)

1. Sadly, you are going to have to start the game from scratch, because you obviously cannot start at level 20. It would be kind of weird for you to be level one and the Exile/Revan to be level 20.... all for the sake of "Not starting over in a new game"... So IMHO my option would work.

1a. It wouldn't deny choice of gender or alignment. Since canon Revan is male and Exile is Female, the romance could work. Non canon same sex characters wouldn't have it though. I'm 50/50 on the Romance, it would be an interesting twist.

Bastila: Revan, you've returned! --- Sees exile depart from the hawk. Who... who- whos this?

Exile: Back off sister, he's mine! :D

2. Yes you do care, you care very much :D.

3. No comment

4. There is a Sith race of beings IIRC. I'm heavily betting its them since they are THE RACE.. Kidn of like the Rakata (naturally attuned force race similar to Miralukas).

5. Dialogue, Inquisitive: You said before where you came from Jediphile? (Expects an "influence failure" scenario :D)

Edited by Albion72

1. New PC. While it is plausible for the Exile to lose his power again (since it was absorbed from his companions who might not be with him anymore) I'm pretty sure he would be pissed having to start from scratch for the 3rd time in his life.

4. I think he means other Empires besides the Sith, but I really think the game should be mostly confined to the Sith Empire itself

1. Read my reply to Jediphile

2. Agreed

3. Agreed on Neutral Characters - I would love to roll a "Grey Jedi" despite the fact most people despise them.

4. Yes I do. Yes I want the game to revolve around the Sith empire, I'm just saying that some areas from Chiss space would be a good idea to make available as kind of a "fall back" area.

5. tnemmoc on

My mind has undergone a change of opinion.... I WOULD like a PC. I would however like this PC to be a normal Jedi/Sith depending on your actions. No fancy "Force bonds are strong with this one" type character (I like the Exile/Revan storylines don't get me wrong but two is enough for me.

A simple Jedi who managed to survive would be awesome, I would love to level that.

Edited by Albion72

1. Read my reply to Jediphile

2. Agreed

3. Agreed on Neutral Characters - I would love to roll a "Grey Jedi" despite the fact most people despise them.

4. Yes I do. Yes I want the game to revolve around the Sith empire, I'm just saying that some areas from Chiss space would be a good idea to make available as kind of a "fall back" area.

5. tnemmoc on

My mind has undergone a change of opinion.... I WOULD like a PC. I would however like this PC to be a normal Jedi/Sith depending on your actions. No fancy "Force bonds are strong with this one" type character (I like the Exile/Revan storylines don't get me wrong but two is enough for me.

A simple Jedi who managed to survive would be awesome, I would love to level that.

(type numbers with dots and repeat what everyone just said)

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

I've always thought that if you were going out to fight the "true sith" the difficulty scale would be so much more difficult that you could effectively reset Revan or the Exile's level to 1 and let the player choose five or six powers that were "high level" in K2 but have them learn even stronger powers as they level.

Sure, the Exile is god-like by the end of K2, but that's only against regular folk... against the true sith she would just be a level one nobody again.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

If that's the case...does the Republic even stand a chance? The True Sith could send over one person and completely destroy it. The True Sith won't be more powerful than regular Jedi/Sith (except the higher ups of course) there will just be more of them with the force. We definitely need to start from level one though, preferrebly with a new PC.

To Albion, if you're character is not special or unique in any way, what would make him the choice to go off after Revan or do whatever he does? He needs to at least be a powerful Jedi or else he wouldn't even compare to Revan/Exile or Evil Sith Lords and it would be boring

Edit: Although it actually might be kind of cool to not be specifically super powerful. You would need to depend more on your companions, and we could even increase the party size a little bit. For the final battle with the boss, instead of going 1 on 1 you could have your party with you, but have the boss so powerful that it really needs everyone to defeat him.

Edited by Darth Clumber

1. Sadly, you are going to have to start the game from scratch, because you obviously cannot start at level 20. It would be kind of weird for you to be level one and the Exile/Revan to be level 20.... all for the sake of "Not starting over in a new game"... So IMHO my option would work.

1a. It wouldn't deny choice of gender or alignment. Since canon Revan is male and Exile is Female, the romance could work. Non canon same sex characters wouldn't have it though. I'm 50/50 on the Romance, it would be an interesting twist.

Bastila: Revan, you've returned! --- Sees exile depart from the hawk. Who... who- whos this?

Exile: Back off sister, he's mine! :D

2. Yes you do care, you care very much :D.

3. No comment

4. There is a Sith race of beings IIRC. I'm heavily betting its them since they are THE RACE.. Kidn of like the Rakata (naturally attuned force race similar to Miralukas).

5. Dialogue, Inquisitive: You said before where you came from Jediphile? (Expects an "influence failure" scenario :D)

1. I don't understand. You say you have to start over, but then point to difference in level. If you mean for Revan and exile to start over, then no. Just plain no. Having either or both of them become amnesic and lose all their power AGAIN would strain credibility beyond belief. It would just be too stupid an example of game mechanic. Besides, just because a new character begins at level one, that doesn't cause a problem if you don't encounter Revan and/or Exile until later in the game when you have achieved an at least comparable level. I'd make them both the new character's level +2 and then either not let the character meet them until he/she was level 18 or else not make them playable and thus their level immaterial.

1a. Revan's gender and alignment is optional in TSL, so you can choose the one you had in K1. I hate the idea of a Revan/exile relationship, but it doesn't matter because it won't happen, since a good portion of the fanbase would reject a fixed gender/alignment for either character and not buy the game, and LA know that. For example, I will always consider the exile male no matter what anyone tells me, and a good number of female players insist Revan is a woman. Add in the DS-fans, and you'll have a split fanbase that you can sell the only to a portion of then moment you force gender. Heck, even the KotOR comic books have steered clear of the gender/alignment can of worms for Revan. So no, no Revan/exile romance. Period. *Influence lost*

2. No, I don't. What, do you think you're a jedi, waving your hand around like that? :)

3. Gray jedi, yes. D20... Well, we're stuck with it now whether it sucks or rocks :)

4. Oh, not that again. First, by the time of the Great Hyperspace War, which is more than a millennium before the KotOR games, the Sith species was practically extinct through the inbreeding with the dark jedi exiled by the republic and then jedi after the Hundred Years Darkness. Second, apart from the rakata having been on Korriban, which is just as true for Dantooine, Tatooine and Manaan, there is no evidence of there being any connection. Third, they are NOT particularly attuned to the force. They have no great force powers or ancient dark force heritage. The Sith Empire was founded when the Sith species were conquered by and then began learning the dark side secrets FROM the dark jedi exiled from the republic by the jedi. The Sith were the slaves of the dark jedi rulers, but they interbred so much that by the time of Ragnos, Sadow and Kressh, there was only a mixed species left with some being more or less human - Sadow being closer to humans than most. The Massassi do not count as this "oh so ancient uber-Sith" either because they were both the warrior class of the Sith species and created through Sith Alchemy, which - again - has it's origin with the exiled dark jedi and not the Sith species. We don't know who the true Sith are, though they could be descendants of the Sith Empire.

5. No.

Anyways, the True Sith arent some unstoppable force their the creatures we saw on the unknown planet... search it on wookiepedia it even names the 3 planets.

1. Exile isnt god-like Kreia is very hard on expert and hardcore

2. Revan was god-like in his game considering he was 30 levels lower than exile

3. Ive already mentioned that a new pc needs to balance out both of the powes

4. Exile+Revan romance

5. Spend time drifting in hyperspace to develop dialogue

6. Enticing story line

7. And most of Jedi-Phile's ideas...

62nzp7r.jpg

Anyways, the True Sith arent some unstoppable force their the creatures we saw on the unknown planet... search it on wookiepedia it even names the 3 planets.

4. Exile+Revan romance

6. Enticing story line

Eh, the race on the unkown planet was the Rakata. A force-sensitive race like Miraluka's who used the dark side to build their technology, their most famous invention being the Star Forge.

True Sith is another race... Sith is a race.... thats the name of the race... Sith. Search Rakata on Wookieepedia.

1. Agreed...

2. Huh? I thought the level caps were the same in both games... I haven't played one as much though. Whats level caps?

3. Not sure how trhis could work but yeah, should happen.

4. Mentioned earlier, so agreed I guess.

5. Ofc >_<

6. Yes please :D

7. yeah.

1. I don't understand. You say you have to start over, but then point to difference in level. If you mean for Revan and exile to start over, then no. Just plain no. Having either or both of them become amnesic and lose all their power AGAIN would strain credibility beyond belief. It would just be too stupid an example of game mechanic. Besides, just because a new character begins at level one, that doesn't cause a problem if you don't encounter Revan and/or Exile until later in the game when you have achieved an at least comparable level. I'd make them both the new character's level +2 and then either not let the character meet them until he/she was level 18 or else not make them playable and thus their level immaterial.

1a. Revan's gender and alignment is optional in TSL, so you can choose the one you had in K1. I hate the idea of a Revan/exile relationship, but it doesn't matter because it won't happen, since a good portion of the fanbase would reject a fixed gender/alignment for either character and not buy the game, and LA know that. For example, I will always consider the exile male no matter what anyone tells me, and a good number of female players insist Revan is a woman. Add in the DS-fans, and you'll have a split fanbase that you can sell the only to a portion of then moment you force gender. Heck, even the KotOR comic books have steered clear of the gender/alignment can of worms for Revan. So no, no Revan/exile romance. Period. *Influence lost*

2. No, I don't. What, do you think you're a jedi, waving your hand around like that? :bat:

3. Gray jedi, yes. D20... Well, we're stuck with it now whether it sucks or rocks >_<

4. Oh, not that again. First, by the time of the Great Hyperspace War, which is more than a millennium before the KotOR games, the Sith species was practically extinct through the inbreeding with the dark jedi exiled by the republic and then jedi after the Hundred Years Darkness. Second, apart from the rakata having been on Korriban, which is just as true for Dantooine, Tatooine and Manaan, there is no evidence of there being any connection. Third, they are NOT particularly attuned to the force. They have no great force powers or ancient dark force heritage. The Sith Empire was founded when the Sith species were conquered by and then began learning the dark side secrets FROM the dark jedi exiled from the republic by the jedi. The Sith were the slaves of the dark jedi rulers, but they interbred so much that by the time of Ragnos, Sadow and Kressh, there was only a mixed species left with some being more or less human - Sadow being closer to humans than most. The Massassi do not count as this "oh so ancient uber-Sith" either because they were both the warrior class of the Sith species and created through Sith Alchemy, which - again - has it's origin with the exiled dark jedi and not the Sith species. We don't know who the true Sith are, though they could be descendants of the Sith Empire.

5. No.

1. Umm the Genders are Optional in both games but CANON Revan is still Male, and CANON Exile is still female... If you play a female Revan and a Male Exile its considered non-canon as far as storyline goes, its for your own personal entertainment though. What I'm trying to say is a Revan/Exile romance would work if the PC wanted it to if you followed canon meaning Revan = Male and Exile = female. Non-canon would have its own twists to. I'm not trying to say "You have to play male Revan/Female Exile.

2. Well... I have 20000 republic credits... does that sway your thinking?

3. no comment again lol

4. But thats what makes the connection. The fact that we don't know anything about the Sith race anymore after those wars.. they could've very well retreated to their original empire's worlds in the unknown regions. They did have a lot of time to rebuild their power as well.

5. Spit it out already! If we are going to be traveling together on the Ebon Hawk I at least want to know where your birthplace is! (Seriously though I don't want to know, as thats very very personal to some people, this is for funs sake).

4. Exile+Revan romance

6. Enticing story line

Eh, the race on the unkown planet was the Rakata. A force-sensitive race like Miraluka's who used the dark side to build their technology, their most famous invention being the Star Forge.

True Sith is another race... Sith is a race.... thats the name of the race... Sith. Search Rakata on Wookieepedia.

1. Agreed...

2. Huh? I thought the level caps were the same in both games... I haven't played one as much though. Whats level caps?

5. Ofc :lol:

7. yeah.

We don't know who the true Sith are. We just know who they are not. They are not the Sith species - they have long since vanished - descendants of the Sith Empire would be a different matter, but they were all human/sith halfbreeds by the time their empire fell.

And the true Sith are NOT the rakata. It's true the rakata were powerful DS users and went to many worlds, including Korriban, but they were never on Malachor V, the mysteries of which were founded by the true Sith.

1. I had no trouble killing her off on the highest difficulty levels. She's not a pushover, no. You have approach her with care. But she still went down like she was supposed to. Especially easy if you're DS and have taken care of her floating lightsabers - just spam the Force Crush power...

2. KotOR1 level caps at 20, while TSL does it 50, meaning your character cannot be above level 20 combined (like level 5 scout + level 15 jedi guardian). TSL allows up to fifty total levels, which completely redundant - unless you exploit bugs and opportunities in the game, you'll usually reach the endgame by level 27-28. I tried to push my character upwards, but by the time I reached level 43 I just couldn't bother anymore.

3. It can. Valid plots have been suggested in this topic several times already.

4. Still :x - canon should be optional in the games. Always.

5. Trouble is how to pull that off dramatically.

6. Obviously.

7. Hah, I wish...

1. Umm the Genders are Optional in both games but CANON Revan is still Male, and CANON Exile is still female... If you play a female Revan and a Male Exile its considered non-canon as far as storyline goes, its for your own personal entertainment though. What I'm trying to say is a Revan/Exile romance would work if the PC wanted it to if you followed canon meaning Revan = Male and Exile = female. Non-canon would have its own twists to. I'm not trying to say "You have to play male Revan/Female Exile.

2. Well... I have 20000 republic credits... does that sway your thinking?

3. no comment again lol

4. But thats what makes the connection. The fact that we don't know anything about the Sith race anymore after those wars.. they could've very well retreated to their original empire's worlds in the unknown regions. They did have a lot of time to rebuild their power as well.

5. Spit it out already! If we are going to be traveling together on the Ebon Hawk I at least want to know where your birthplace is! (Seriously though I don't want to know, as thats very very personal to some people, this is for funs sake).

1. Then it will not happen, since it would require far too much work for the programmers to develop all those progressive "trees" of plot it would require. Look at the two games so far - you can take LS or DS or whatever route you wish on each world, but the net outcome is effectively always the same. The difference lies only in how you get there. Why is that? Because the overall plot needs to remain unchanged by your choices. Revan can go LS or DS at the end of KotOR, but he still has to go to the Starforge and fight his way through hordes of dark jedi and droids and then kick Malak's rear... The major difference are the cutscenes.

2. No. But I can slice you open with my lightsaber, take them, and then say thank you :lol:

3. Qui tacet consentire videtur. :x

4. Ah, but then you're talking about the descendants of the Sith Empire, not the Sith species, since they have long since been interbred with the human dark jedi to such a degree that none are left. In that case we would agree. I think the true Sith might be descendants of the Sith Empire, which both Kreia and Sion refer to, though Sion puts its existence way to long into the past. I've always noted with interest that Kreia mentions the second Great Schism in relation to the Jedi Civil War - the formation of the Sith Empire was the direct result of the second Great Schism.

5. "I'm a Hutt in human form plotting to overthrow the Republic."

1. Then it will not happen, since it would require far too much work for the programmers to develop all those progressive "trees" of plot it would require. Look at the two games so far - you can take LS or DS or whatever route you wish on each world, but the net outcome is effectively always the same. The difference lies only in how you get there. Why is that? Because the overall plot needs to remain unchanged by your choices. Revan can go LS or DS at the end of KotOR, but he still has to go to the Starforge and fight his way through hordes of dark jedi and droids and then kick Malak's rear... The major difference are the cutscenes.

2. No. But I can slice you open with my lightsaber, take them, and then say thank you :bat:

3. Qui tacet consentire videtur. :shifty:

4. Ah, but then you're talking about the descendants of the Sith Empire, not the Sith species, since they have long since been interbred with the human dark jedi to such a degree that none are left. In that case we would agree. I think the true Sith might be descendants of the Sith Empire, which both Kreia and Sion refer to, though Sion puts its existence way to long into the past. I've always noted with interest that Kreia mentions the second Great Schism in relation to the Jedi Civil War - the formation of the Sith Empire was the direct result of the second Great Schism.

5. "I'm a Hutt in human form plotting to overthrow the Republic."

1. Well there would really only be three trees (which with todays technology is possible)... Tree 1: Revan/Exile Romance for LS/LS Revan/Exile Tree 2: No romance Tree 3: No romance (Revan/Exile same sex or different alignment.

2. Faith in the Dark Side of the Force is your weakness Jediphile! You will never beat the Jedi!

3. Translation dangit! :D

4. The Sith species (the non interbred ones) have disappeared so.... its a logical guess it could be them still.

5. "Well, I suppose if you don't want to tell me we can just drop you off at the next starport and part ways... then."

1. Well there would really only be three trees (which with todays technology is possible)... Tree 1: Revan/Exile Romance for LS/LS Revan/Exile Tree 2: No romance Tree 3: No romance (Revan/Exile same sex or different alignment.

2. Faith in the Dark Side of the Force is your weakness Jediphile! You will never beat the Jedi!

4. The Sith species (the non interbred ones) have disappeared so.... its a logical guess it could be them still.

5. "Well, I suppose if you don't want to tell me we can just drop you off at the next starport and part ways... then."

1. So those who "don't choose the right (i.e., canon) genders" just get shafted? Then we're back to irate parts of the fanbase again. Besides, even if do go by canon, I'd much rather watch Revan/Bastila. A Revan/exile romance would be make canon Revan a liar, since he converted Bastila back to the light side by admitting his feelings towards her. If he then goes for the exile, that makes him a liar. Besides, considering what we learn in TSL, I don't get the impression Revan and exile ever liked each other much, or at least Revan didn't view the exile as anything but a chesspawn.

2. Nonsense. I have no faith in the dark side, except its ability to assuredly undermine itself. You got me all wrong - I'm not a sith. I don't have a Darth [insert cool+rearkicking-sounding name here] alias. I just don't believe that LS/good means being stupid or gullible, nor can I abide when benevolence is being made synomous with ignorance or blind faith. But that doesn't change that I'm the pillar of all things light sided and ethical :)

3. Okay, then. Roughly "He who remains silent is understood to consent."

4. They all interbred with the dark jedi, the entire species. The Golden Age of the Sith and Fall of the Sith Empire comic book series establish that. After the Hundred Years Darkness, the Sith Empire was founded around 6900 BBY with the Sith species pretty much gone by the Great Hyperspace War in 5000 BBY about 1900 years later. KotOR is about 1050 years after that. That doesn't leave much chance of any being left. Besides, why would we want them to be? As a society, the original sith were primitive and nowhere as sophisticated as they became as part of the Sith Empire when they interbred with the dark jedi.

5. "Careful, Atris - anger leads to the dark side."

Edited by Jediphile

1. So those who "don't choose the right (i.e., canon) genders" just get shafted? Then we're back to irate parts of the fanbase again. Besides, even if do go by canon, I'd much rather watch Revan/Bastila. A Revan/exile romance would be make canon Revan a liar, since he converted Bastila back to the light side by admitting his feelings towards her. If he then goes for the exile, that makes him a liar. Besides, considering what we learn in TSL, I don't get the impression Revan and exile ever liked each other much, or at least Revan didn't view the exile as anything but a chesspawn.

2. Nonsense. I have no faith in the dark side, except its ability to assuredly undermine itself. You got me all wrong - I'm not a sith. I don't have a Darth [insert cool+rearkicking-sounding name here] alias. I just don't believe that LS/good means being stupid or gullible, nor can I abide when benevolence is being made synomous with ignorance or blind faith. But that doesn't change that I'm the pillar of all things light sided and ethical :biggrin:

3. Okay, then. Roughly "He who remains silent is understood to consent."

4. They all interbred with the dark jedi, the entire species. The Golden Age of the Sith and Fall of the Sith Empire comic book series establish that. After the Hundred Years Darkness, the Sith Empire was founded around 6900 BBY with the Sith species pretty much gone by the Great Hyperspace War in 5000 BBY about 1900 years later. KotOR is about 1050 years after that. That doesn't leave much chance of any being left. Besides, why would we want them to be? As a society, the original sith were primitive and nowhere as sophisticated as they became as part of the Sith Empire when they interbred with the dark jedi.

5. "Careful, Atris - anger leads to the dark side."

1. Well, the people who play DS Revan or Female Revan are already shafted, since thats not canon. The people who play DS Exile or Male Exile are already shafted, since thats not canon...

2. The Jedi Council will be watching you very carefully. Your views collide with ours thereforce you must be calling upon the Dark Side (sarcasm intended).

3. Ty

4. Whos to say the ENTIRE RACE died, thats a hard thing to do in the SW galaxy, considering their are billions in each race department. Also, if Revan had a secret treaty with these "true sith" then their technology could very well be advanced. They could even have a fleet made from the Star Forge. Since KOTOR I says, "Revan returned from the Uknown Regions with an entire battle fleet."

This is just a clash of opinion, you don't think it'd be cool to have the Sith species as the True Sith, and I wouldnt' care. So oh well.

4. Exile+Revan romance

6. Enticing story line

1. Agreed...

5. Ofc :)

7. yeah.

It was mentioned first by me second by Jediphile.

62nzp7r.jpg

Eh. We could set the new plotline in an invasion of the known galaxy by the "true Sith" the PC is a simple Jedi Knight. initially you're acting as a outrunner for a republic battalion. the first planet (that teaches you everything like always) has you running around with a republic commando team and ultimatly getting pushed out of the system by the Sith. After this failure you're recalled by the Order because at the moment you are the only Jedi who's not tied up in the fight. You go back to Corescant, where the council gives you a new task: Hunt for Revan. the meat of the game takes place on ALL the previous planets. The first place you are sent is Rataka, as that was the last sighting of Revan by anyone. there you learn the Exile is acting as Revans Majordomo Thus over the course of all the planets you learn the location of first the Exile then from exile you learn revans location. and that's about where my idea dies a horrible death because I can't cap it off with a climatic fight.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest The Architect

Nah **** that. I'll be damned if I have to go to Korriban or Dantooine again.

I don't want to be seeing 9+ planets in KotOR3. No way would the developers have enough time to make them all good.

Nah **** that. I'll be damned if I have to go to Korriban or Dantooine again.

I don't want to be seeing 9+ planets in KotOR3. No way would the developers have enough time to make them all good.

I agree.

Please, no more Tatooine, either. For the love of God...let's try something new.

I'd rather have a few planets with great stories and quests than nine with nothing to do at all.

I would like to have Coruscant as an option, that's for sure.