Sith'ari  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the Sith'ari

• Revan
    • Bane
    • Vader
    • Oher (please specify)
    • What is a Sith'ari?

name one time, other than Revan, when the Sith were as powerful as they were under the RoT.

How was that Empire powerful? It lasted barely a few decades and was brought to its knees by a small rebellion. Under Revan hundreds of Jedi Knights and the entire Republic were losing to the Sith Empire, and I'm pretty sure there were Sith Empires stronger than Revan's but I don't really know much about them, just a little bit on wokkieepedia.

On another note, how was Bane free from restrictions? Or the perfect Sith? He was nothing more than a powerful Sith lord of his time, there was nothing really special about him.

On ANOTHER note, it says that the Sith'ari will rule the Sith. You can hardly say he was ruling the Sith when there was only one other Sith than himself.

My opinion is Marka Ragnos had the strongest rain out of the Sith so far....

Aznmafia.jpg

name one time, other than Revan, when the Sith were as powerful as they were under the RoT.

How was that Empire powerful? It lasted barely a few decades and was brought to its knees by a small rebellion. Under Revan hundreds of Jedi Knights and the entire Republic were losing to the Sith Empire, and I'm pretty sure there were Sith Empires stronger than Revan's but I don't really know much about them, just a little bit on wokkieepedia.

On another note, how was Bane free from restrictions? Or the perfect Sith? He was nothing more than a powerful Sith lord of his time, there was nothing really special about him.

On ANOTHER note, it says that the Sith'ari will rule the Sith. You can hardly say he was ruling the Sith when there was only one other Sith than himself.

Hahaha! A Small rebellion led by one of the greatest jedi knights guided by both Yoda and Obi-Wan. But I agree all Bane was was a raged dark jedi who ate up darkside food.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Marka Ragnos apparently never did anything while he was alive. Bane, on the other hand, restored the traditions and teachings of the ancient Sith. I see no comparison.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

"Feared, obeyed, and admired among the Sith, he was considered to have been the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith of his time. The details of his century-long reign are few, although his death marked the end of the golden age of the Sith Empire, despite his reluctance to continue expansion. Before his death, he likely composed the epistle of Marka Ragnos. Immediately following his funeral, a schism erupted between the leaders of the Sith, and further events led to a major war with the Galactic Republic and ultimately, because the schism was never healed, the end of their interstellar empire."-Wookiepedia

Aznmafia.jpg

There isn't a Sith'ari yet.

We have not seen someone destroy the republic so utterly that it has never come back. We have not seen someone destroy every LAST JEDI so that they will NEVER come back.

It is yet to be written.

It possibly never will be written. This might just be a Sith prophecy. IF someone became te Sith'Ari that would most likely make the events leading to him/her becoming it the events that actually *beat* the forces of good. I don't think Lucas wants that.

We have not seen someone destroy the republic so utterly that it has never come back. We have not seen someone destroy every LAST JEDI so that they will NEVER come back.

It is yet to be written.

It possibly never will be written. This might just be a Sith prophecy. IF someone became te Sith'Ari that would most likely make the events leading to him/her becoming it the events that actually *beat* the forces of good. I don't think Lucas wants that.

Yea that will never happen vader and palpatine were close but no dice

The Light cannot survive without the dark and vise versa

Aznmafia.jpg

It is yet to be written.

Yeah. It's just vain hope for the sith that they'll ever succeed in destroying the jedi and rule the republic, which we all know, of course, that they never will. :wowey:

It is yet to be written.

Yeah. It's just vain hope for the sith that they'll ever succeed in destroying the jedi and rule the republic, which we all know, of course, that they never will. :shifty:

I wonder where the Star Wars Galaxy would be at this point in time here in ours. Since it says A Long Time Ago, in a Galaxy Far Far Away. :D.

I think the Legacy Era ends with Krayt and him breaking the Sith Rule of Two and actually ruling the galaxy, but a skywalker did Survive.... and I guess he will bring this new Sith order down. Who knows.

I wonder if Lucas likes any of the stuff he didn't write about Star Wars... Which is basically everything not movie-related. Lol, Legacy would p*ss me off if I was Lucas.

Edited by Albion72

It is yet to be written.

Wait...what? The Sith'ari is supposed to permanently destroy the Jedi and the Republic? Since when was that prohecised? I thought he was just supposed to make the Sith stronger than ever.

It is yet to be written.

Wait...what? The Sith'ari is supposed to permanently destroy the Jedi and the Republic? Since when was that prohecised? I thought he was just supposed to make the Sith stronger than ever.

This may be true but I believe that in order for a Sith to be considered strong he has to crush any and all opposition to his rule. Just my opinion.

Wookieepedia: "Sometime during the early history of the First Sith Empire, the coming of the Sith'ari was foretold. Inspired by the legend of Adas, the Sith'ari was prophesied a perfect being, free of all restrictions

I agree, there is yet to be a Sith'ari. Crushing all opposition does not mean that it can never return. Take Anakin for example. He was the chosen one and supposed to destroy the Sith, which he did, but apparently in the EU they crop up again a few years later.

On the poll is Vader. How is he the Sith'ari? He was the Jedi's chosen one, not the Sith's.

I agree, there is yet to be a Sith'ari. Crushing all opposition does not mean that it can never return. Take Anakin for example. He was the chosen one and supposed to destroy the Sith, which he did, but apparently in the EU they crop up again a few years later.

On the poll is Vader. How is he the Sith'ari? He was the Jedi's chosen one, not the Sith's.

Apparently he is on there because he was primarily the reason Windu didn't kill Palpatine thus leading the rest of the Jedi to destruction? He then killed Palpatine allowing Skywalker to survive which Skywalkers... wait who am I kidding?

WHY is he ON THERE? lol

some (wrong) people think it's Vader. It's not. I put it on there for those who think it is.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

• 2 weeks later...

I bet for Revan. The idea was "forged" in "his" game, so logically it would be him...

According to wookipedia "the Sith'ari was prophesied a perfect being, free of all restrictions

If they lie to me once, they're to blame. If they lie to me twice, it is me to blame. If they lie to me a third time, I'm stupid enough to be lied a fourth time.

That does kind of make sense... the wording of the prophecy was VERY ambiguous. :(

I guess Revan did kind of destroy the Sith, but did he make them stronger than ever in doing so? Thinking about him now though, Revan does actually seem like he's the Sith'ari. He is "free of all restrictions" in that he has never appeared to be tied completely to either the dark or light side, he is hiw own master and passes between the two as he wills. I don't know the exact quote but Malak says something for the LS (canon) ending about how Revan is not part of the ls or ds and will forever stand alone. If i could revote on the poll I would say Revan (I don't actually remember the vote though, I think it was for Bane tho)

• 4 weeks later...
Why not Darth Scyreus?

Because he doesn't exist.

Why not Darth Scyreus?

Because he doesn't exist.

And Bane, or any other darth, does? :lol:

I meant in the SW universe. :thumbsup: