Sith'ari  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the Sith'ari

• Revan
    • Bane
    • Vader
    • Oher (please specify)
    • What is a Sith'ari?

Who do you guys think is the Sith'ari? I'm going with Bane becuase he destroyed Lord Ret... I mean Kaan's Brotherhood of Stupi... I mean Darkness. After that he instated the Rule of Two, under which the Sith overthrew the Republic.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Who wrote the work that first mentioned it?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

One of the scriptwriters at BioWare, IIRC

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Who do you guys think is the Sith'ari? I'm going with Bane becuase he destroyed Lord Ret... I mean Kaan's Brotherhood of Stupi... I mean Darkness. After that he instated the Rule of Two, under which the Sith overthrew the Republic.

Revan and Bane haven't had their stories completely told yet, so the jury is out on them for the time being. Vader was always second to Palpatine, making him a good candidate not to be the Sith'ari, since he never really led the Sith, (and are the post-Palpatine Sith Order really stronger than the one that preceded it?). Palpatine has more of a case than Vader, and there's a lot of people in "Other"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Drew Karpyshin.

Revan and Bane haven't had their stories completely told yet, so the jury is out on them for the time being. Vader was always second to Palpatine, making him a good candidate not to be the Sith'ari, since he never really led the Sith, (and are the post-Palpatine Sith Order really stronger than the one that preceded it?). Palpatine has more of a case than Vader, and there's a lot of people in "Other"

Yeah and Vader wasn't "free from restrictions" because he had his mechanic body parts. Palpatine, on he other hand, poses two questions: 1. Did he really destroy the Sith or just basically get pushed down a giant shaft? and 2. (like you said) Was Krayt's Sith Order more powerful than the old one? I doubt it.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Then I'll have to go with Bane.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Guest The Architect

I think the Sith'ari was nothing more than an ideal.

Vader sounded like he would've been, though, if not for his little accident on Mustafar. :)

Vader sounded like he would've been, though, if not for his little accident on Mustafar. :)

But Vader still keeps his Chosen One ID

DAWUSS

It is Bane... if you read his book on "Bane's Destruction" you would know he is the Sith'ari.

Sure you don't mean "Path of Destruction"? :lol: But it goes certainly imply that it's him.

Vader sounded like he would've been, though, if not for his little accident on Mustafar. :shifty:

Maybe. But still, there was really no way that Krayt's Sith Order was more powerful than the old one.

Which is the old Sith order? You mean Palpy?

As far as I known he was the only Sith to gain control of the whole galaxy (well almost).

But that doesnt neccessarily mean that he was strongest, just smarter.

Power is nothing without control.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Yeah, Palpatine's. But he wouldn't have conquered said galaxy were it not for the Rule of Two.

Ha, its not palpy.. Read exactly what the Sith'ari is.. The idea was introduced before palpy

The idea has to be introduced before it happens :ermm:

DAWUSS

Ha, its not palpy.. Read exactly what the Sith'ari is.. The idea was introduced before palpy

Umm, the prophecy was made in the First Sith Empire, which was 3000 years before Kotor. So yeah, it came before pretty much everyone. But like Dawuss and I said earlier, Krayt's order was in no way, shape, or form more powerful than the Oreder that preceeded it.

Yes I know that, thats not my point. Bane had thoughts on it and thought it could be him before palpy even appeared as a dark lord in the creators head..

Bane never said he was the Sith'ari. Pretty much every other sith said he was, but he didn't. And if by creator, you mean George Lucas (I'm just assuming you are b/c he created Star Wars), he came up with Sidious 10-20 years before he created Bane.

The prophecized ultimate Sith (-ari means "lord in the ancient Sith language) who destroyed the Sith Order and rebuilt it more powerful than ever. He/she was also suppossed to be free from restricitons.

I love it when people agree with me. :p

I haven't read any Bane books or anything but I read a basic summary about his life. The wookieepedia I quoted makes it sound like the Sith'ari would lead the Sith before actually destroying them, and Bane never lead the Sith until he was the only one left as I understand it. Also, did the Rule of Two actually make the Sith stronger than ever? Although the Republic did fall to this new way of Sith, how long did the Empire last? A rebellion and one Jedi were able to defeat the Empire. Bane is definitely not the Sith'ari