Alpha Protocol

I'll contact them directly and see about getting the "MMO" bit changed, at any rate.

That's probably the fair thing to do, for you guys. You don't want bad info spreading this early. :)

Personally the article is a throw-away, since it tells us nothing new (or, in fact, nothing substantial), and the console wars, well... ugh.

In the sprawling PS3 and PC role-player, loyalty carries a price and no one knows this more than agent Michael Thorton

What? So my 360 dev kit is useless?

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

In the sprawling PS3 and PC role-player, loyalty carries a price and no one knows this more than agent Michael Thorton

What? So my 360 dev kit is useless?

At the very least, they're great white-noise machines. "HUMMMMMMM"

3 consecutive dev posts?!

This thread is now sacred. :lol:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Will it have mounts? Or more importantly, EPIC MOUNTS?!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What about flying mounts? Will we get to use a chopper? Or an F-18?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

So, no charging at enemies while riding an ICBM? :(

If you don't do that I'm going to cry until I drown in my own tears. :thumbsup:

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Now there's a movie you could get inspiration from for AP.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

n663101799_804047_268.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

n663101799_804047_268.jpg

I love video games and I own a 360 for gaming. :bat:

Your images are not showing.

Therefore I shake my fist in anger.

It's not? Odd.

Might have been a problem with my comp though.

The system isn't all that simple anymore.