Glitch/Bug on Ravager

Spoiler warning - This Thread has information Up to the Ravager mission.

When the level started i had no team, (ie my character was by himself), i didn't know if that was normal at the time; there is about 20 living sith soilders in the begining area that don't attack and are neutral, i think these were supposed to die in the fmv. I cannot place any of the bomb's, nor do i have any, nor was i told or explained what they are for, i only found out about them via the quest log screen. I fought my way through the ship to get to Nilhus, when he died everything went black, I couldn't see my menu but my mouse was there and i could click the menus + hear myself moving around. I saved and reloaded. Now i can see everything but Darth Nihilus is standing there as a neutral character, I can not talk to him but in my quest log it says i have defeated him.

I have ran all over the ship and seen the locations were i am supposed to place the bombs on my map but nothing happens when i go there and i have nothing in my inventory ...

This is major glitch and i havent really had any glitches in the game atall nor can i seem to find anybody with the same problem or how to fix it. I tried to start again and the same thing happened.

(Also , when i went to Visa's chamber got her cutscene except she wasnt there, there was just a voice)

PS . I am playing on the pc. Is it even possible that someone provide the data i'd need to put into the KSE to just skip the bomb part and finish the ravager level so i can progress and finish the game and the only thing i know about this level and the KSE is that it is refered to as 851NIH in it.

Anybody?

See, this is what happens when you cheat. :brows: I'm assuming, since you meantioned KSE, that you aren't just playing the game thru properly. Mandalore and Visas need to be with you when you board Nihilus's ship.

And if you aren't cheating, this is the mother of all glitches...

Cuz I like pics in threads, I wanted to add:

Ravager.jpg

Edited by babydol

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

To progress you'd most likely have to mess around with some of the globals with KSE... I am not sure what those would be, but if you have a look on the Lucasforums TSL forums, you will find some save games. Locate a relevant save and compare the variables with your current save and make appropriate changes (making sure you back up your saves, just in case)... Sorry I can't be more specific, but short of loading up an earlier, non-corrupted save (that's what it sounds like your problem is) and progressing carefully from there, that's the only real way I can think of.

To progress you'd most likely have to mess around with some of the globals with KSE... I am not sure what those would be, but if you have a look on the Lucasforums TSL forums, you will find some save games. Locate a relevant save and compare the variables with your current save and make appropriate changes (making sure you back up your saves, just in case)... Sorry I can't be more specific, but short of loading up an earlier, non-corrupted save (that's what it sounds like your problem is) and progressing carefully from there, that's the only real way I can think of.

Cheers, i'll do this as it seems the easiest way to fix the problem.

Dont cheat on your first playthrough that = EPIC FAIL :p. You disappoint me.

Oh no, some nobody on the internet is dissapointed in me, im going to go away and reevaluate my life... :p

Only thing i was using KSE for was to fix up things that some mods had glitched up, like within the mandelorian battle circle the first guy (green amour?) was dead before i got to him and couldnt do the battle circle. Also used it to fix a bug one mod created that didn't let the handmaiden level up. Can't remember mod's installed as i installed them agaes ago and only came back to the game recently, know the Droid factory resteration was one of them, along with a few others.

Oh no, some nobody on the internet is dissapointed in me, im going to go away and reevaluate my life... -_-

Good answer.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Oh no, some nobody on the internet is dissapointed in me, im going to go away and reevaluate my life... -_-

Only thing i was using KSE for was to fix up things that some mods had glitched up, like within the mandelorian battle circle the first guy (green amour?) was dead before i got to him and couldnt do the battle circle. Also used it to fix a bug one mod created that didn't let the handmaiden level up. Can't remember mod's installed as i installed them agaes ago and only came back to the game recently, know the Droid factory resteration was one of them, along with a few others.

Great thats exactly what I wanted you to do. Didnt know you'd take it that hard.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

• 3 weeks later...