Soo, my cat is stuck in a tree...

Brittany

Yes, i can confirm that we have female on the internet. I repeat, a female has been spotted on the internet.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hey, anyone wanna see me do my magic trick where I basically insult the female so thoroughly that she never returns to these boards and the moderators go into a collective knight-in-shining-armour mode (aka Metadigital mode) and ban me for a month for doing so?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Before lock

Use the Force... Beast control.

:lol:

Cut the tree down.

I won't be helping you when it lands on your head. :(

... the cat, I mean. :cat:

shooting my cat out of the tree was never an option. Thanks though. :)

You sure? You could always hang it on the wall afterward. :fdevil:

He magically came down sometime around 3-4 in the morning. He broke the screen door just to get in but at least he came home! I have no idea how he managed it...

Oh and thank you for all your lovely suggestions, however, shooting my cat out of the tree was never an option. Thanks though. :)

I'm glad your cat is okay. :)

Will you be my girlfriend?

:o

And another :o that nick wants to cheat on his girlfriend. :shifty:

Twitter | @Insevin

Hey, stop freaking out the cat person here. :(

But if you follow the link in her profile to the link of her myspace you will note that the picture of her is kinda smokin hot.

Wow, so I can't even tell you how many people went to my profile just because of that comment! Holy Crap! lol

Oh and, thanks! :shifty:

Hey, stop freaking out the cat person here. :bat:

But if you follow the link in her profile to the link of her myspace you will note that the picture of her is kinda smokin hot.

Wow you're right :o

Hiiii Brittany, good to know your cat is safe :brows:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

He magically came down sometime around 3-4 in the morning. He broke the screen door just to get in but at least he came home! I have no idea how he managed it...

Telekinesis, all cats have that.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I dont think Ive ever actually seen a cat eat a bird, or mouse for that matter. When I lived in the South and had an outdoor cat it would bring dead birds, field mice, lizards, etc... and leave them at the back sliding door. It was almost like he was showing me his trophies and they were often still alive but he never ate a one of them.

According to some Dr.Dolittles out there, cats do that to show to their servants (yes, the family are servants to them) on how to hunt properly. And there's also the "being a show-off"-factor involved.

Yep. Some suspect the cats do it because they think humans incapable of actually capturing their own food. Either way, there's definitely a "look at me, I'm useful!" factor.

Hey, anyone wanna see me do my magic trick where I basically insult the female so thoroughly that she never returns to these boards and the moderators go into a collective knight-in-shining-armour mode (aka Metadigital mode) and ban me for a month for doing so?

Are you serious? If you did, then I can't say I blame meta.

Edited by Krezack

That would be amusing, please do that.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

No.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The obvious answer would have been to find a lvl 1 adventurer and offer some trinkets in exchange for THEM getting the cat down. This would have involved killing rats for some reason. Possibly the cat is scared of them.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The obvious answer would have been to find a lvl 1 adventurer and offer some trinkets in exchange for THEM getting the cat down. This would have involved killing rats for some reason. Possibly the cat is scared of them.

:blink::lol:

Twitter | @Insevin

This is not Icewind Dale 2!

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGH!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"