New Screenshots :)

"The lighting effects are in place even at this early stage, and a charismatic midnight vista is visible from the office elevator. Even the naff corporate artwork on the walls looks right."

It looks that good on these stages of development so I don't think there's any reason to be worried if graf1xes are important

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I have the impression that imaged being 'furnished' with photoshop ect since it looks far more atmospheric than the other IG screenies.

Prove me wrong and I will be a happy bunny.

We've been told that's absolutely not the case.

edg190.f_alpha.s04.jpg

This is aged? :ermm:

Yeah I don't quite get that either, but then people raved about GTA 4 graphics and I was meh. Technically GTA 4 graphics were great, massive area no loading time between different areas, but aesthetically/visually I wasn't that impressed. I think some reviewers are expecting all new games to look like Crysis, even though most PC can't play it above 10 FPS and the consoles would blow up if you tried to put it on them.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

I'd rather they concentrate more on gameplay than graphics. I think graphics will be good enough, and art design is more important than the technical quality.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

I don't mind the graphics not being jaw-dropping, as long as the animations are fluid (as in, no twitching when interacting with stuff or drastically changing direction).

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

BTW, Sega Nerds are taking questions for Alpha Protocol interview.

We've been invited to attend a question and answer session for Alpha Protocol pretty soon, and I'm gonna allow you guys to throw some questions into the mix. We'll take the very best questions, along with our own, and make sure they get answered.

ALPHA PROTOCOL

Haha, notice how Thorton is consequentially misspelled as Thornton throughout the quote?

I TOLD YOU IT WAS A MISTAKE TO NAME HIM THORTON!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Damn, I might just have to register :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

So, I posted questions there. They're some of the ones actively circulated here and I doubt they'd get asked otherwise :)

None of the screenshots are touched up. I think I posted that before but it might have been in a different thread. Here at Obsidian we're very opposed to photoshopping our press screenshots. For reals, yo.

We might set up a scene that isn't *exactly* 100% gameplay, but that's because it's often hard to frame a screenshot while guys are shooting at you.

None of the screenshots are touched up. I think I posted that before but it might have been in a different thread. Here at Obsidian we're very opposed to photoshopping our press screenshots. For reals, yo.

We might set up a scene that isn't *exactly* 100% gameplay, but that's because it's often hard to frame a screenshot while guys are shooting at you.

Awsum sauce baby.

Maintain the quality similar to the museum screenshot and you can turn me into a happy sissy lumber jack. ^.^

AFAIK yes ;)

I believe you can ask some basic questions again but going again through insanely long conv trees... not so much

Damn. That can be a good and a bad thing.

I don't want them to run out of things to say and then just repeat "We have nothing more to talk about." over and over again, either.

Maybe they leave at the end of conversations, eh? Did you consider that possibility?

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

It's certainly better than hearing 6 times "HELP! YOU HAVE TO HELP ME! IF YOU DONT HELP ME.. THEY'LL KILL ME!"

Free coconut for whoever gets the reference.