New Screenshots :)

...**** it Sand, not again

Don't worry, there'll surely be mods that make you able to dress Mike like tranvestite

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Don't worry, there'll surely be mods that make you able to dress Mike like tranvestite

That does not change the gender, Xard.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

It sorta does though. Sex is biological. I believe gender is considered to be more sociological.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

It sorta does though. Sex is biological. I believe gender is considered to be more sociological.

D'OH! :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Does this mean that main quests can have vastly different outcomes, depending on the sidequests you do?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

And if you don't do that quest. Infiltrating the first main quest location will be easier due to the thugs being occupied with a rat infestation in their basement! :sorcerer:

Just hire me Obsidian. I'm totally brilliant.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

D'OH! :sorcerer:

Then I don't see the problem. If your male-Thorton's gender is female you can roleplay as female

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I rather play him as Captain Jack Harkness if you don't mind. :sorcerer:

However I don't think that will be an option.

:sorcerer:

Travestite James Bond/Bourne/Bauer just doesn't sound right.

Also, just one thing: Please don't make a french version. With voice acting and all. Subtitles will work just fine. I'm saying this because if there's a french-only version of a game, that's all they'll sell here in Qu

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Be careful what you wish for...

But seriously though, that's not an option.

Is this a confirmation of there being no gay sex in this game?

This is really a travesty!

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

Silenced handguns? Count me in, Obsidian!

That's really all i run around with. Pistol FTW!

Ah! I'm really glad to hear that pistols only is a viable option. :D

Now how about some Thief-esque sneak-gameplay? (or perhaps Splinter Cell would be a better reference)

Rope.Bullets.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ropes.

Horse feed.

F-22A Raptor.

... Oh wait, I thought you guys were just shouting random things.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

[quote name='H

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'd be satisfied with ability to drag bodies