New Screenshots :)

Yay ;)

Hmm... I hope this game doesn't come out before my (overdue) hardware upgrade ;)

Unlimited ammo or not, I really want to play this game :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Thanks man!

Welcome. Like I said, they've been cleared for the interwebs, but I don't think most sites will be uploading them until tomorrow (Monday), so you guys are probably getting the first look at them. Thanks for your interest in the game!

Matthew Rorie

APJuneScreen010.jpg

This is a weird one. The guy has obviously been hit with shot, but the laws of physics hasn't kicked in yet, so he just stands there. Amusing.

APJuneScreen004.jpg

Best screenshot thus far.

20795.jpg

Very nice screenshots. I like the style.

APJuneScreen002.jpg

Is this screenshot a cutscene, or ingame action?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I did see most of these yesterday in my July issue of PSM3 (UK), and it's after reading that article (highly praised by the way) that I thought I would hunt down more info on this game.

Like I said, I did see them in the mag but it is great to see them full size and close-up. I'm the sort of person that likes a lot of realism in action games (i.e. realistic bullet damage, I don't like having to empty a full magazine into someone before they die).

This more realistic genre seems to be dyeing out because developers "think" that's what players want.

Anyways, to my point... And this may seem like I'm knit-picking here and I do understand the game isn't close to finished. But the gun on the characters back just seems to float there. There's no strap or anything holding it in place.

I am knit-picking but from my experience reading news articles and reviews. They give high praise to good attention to little realistic details. But I'm sure these type of things are yet to be added, and thank you for the screenies!

APJuneScreen003.jpg

Concept art or is that for "real"? ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

yo Matthew, great pix

Check this out o:)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

APJuneScreen003.jpg

My favorite so far. I recognise that Unreal Engine 3 style DoF anywhere. :rolleyes:

Good going guys! This set of screenshots looks much better than the one from Game Informer.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Maybe if we make a slideshow out of them we can pretend we have a trailer.

j/k, looks awesome.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Your art direction looks very... clean. The areas look as though they've just been taken out of their box and assembled by a proud new owner who intends to polish them every weekend.

Maybe that's what you're going for but I think I'd prefer to see a bit more grime. It just makes the universe feel lived-in.

Edited by Pavlos
StarWarsKnights.com -- Do not invent details which are not in the play

I especially like the one in the garden with all the statues. Very moody lighting and little bloom. However, the faces look a bit plastic and comic-book like, are Obsidian shooting for the same art-direction as Uncharted?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy