Handmaiden lost?

I had a cutscene on Dantooine with the handmaiden and Krea, Krea had alittle talk with handmaiden and somehow got her to hate me and she never talks to me anymore and I had never got to turn her to a jedi I don't know exactly what happened, somehow Krea convinced her that I liked Visas more and listened to her more and loved her and not the handmaiden and it pissed her off, like I said now she doesn't want to talk to me, first I thought her influence went to zero but I went and did a few influence gains with her and she still won't talk to me and it pisses me off and I want to kill Krea way before I actually get to (spoiler) so now I don't know what to do and was wondering has anyone had this problem and if so how do you fix it because I want to train with her and get her to be a freaking jedi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you got more influence with Visas than Handmaiden. Did you get a cutscene of Handmaiden "talking" to Visas? If so reload before you talked to Visas, or before Visas showed up, and you should be fine. :)

See this is exactly why I don't really like Handmaiden, she's immature and she obviously doesn't believe in redemption. Which are bad traits in a Jedi, IMO. ;) ;)

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Yes, you had more influence with Visas than the Handmaiden. When this happens, the Handmaiden believes you're spending more time with the enemy (her words, not mine) and as such, she refuses to talk to you, save for a scene near the end of the game.

Personally, talk to the Handmaiden when she's a Jedi and then talk to Visas, or try to achieve both at the same time. Plus, the Handmaiden is a much better Jedi (if trained right) and a much better character, in my opinion.

So, I hope you have an earlier save, where you can still train the Handmaiden, otherwise, if you're desperate, you'll have to start a new game.

See this is exactly why I don't really like Handmaiden, she's immature and she obviously doesn't believe in redemption. Which are bad traits in a Jedi, IMO. ;):p

Yeah...and thus it makes sense to me that you couldn't train her to be a Jedi in this case. She's not worthy. ;):)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah...and thus it makes sense to me that you couldn't train her to be a Jedi in this case. She's not worthy. ;);)

Actually, the realization that she didn't believe in redemption came later on Nar Shaddaa, after I trained her as a Jedi. :)

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

ya I got mad so I started a new game this time I have better stats though and the handmaiden is always gonna be in my party when I realized I couldn't make her a jedi then I got royaly pissed and attempted to get Kre dead and to keep her that way.....didn't work....damn................................anyways I started over and decided to cheat alittle and gave myself all the parts to HK-47 one of my favorite characters I find his responses to everything funny, and sometimes quiet true to how things in the real world would be done, i.e. kill the meat bag that stole your money, and haveing something run around calling you master is one of the better perks makes you feel all powerful atleast for me so i'm not off citidel station yet but now I know what is going to happen and how to play things so maybe it will go better this time

Visas is so boring, she has like 6 dialogue lines, was easy to defeat, and fun to sacrifice towards Nhilus just because she was pretty useless. She couldnt deal any saber damage and had low force. And Im not a baddy... I still took the neutral approach to the situation.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

visas causes more problems than she can make up for while in truth she sucks if you use her without anyone else to support her like say another melee person, when I put her in a group with the handmaiden even though they don't like eachother they work quiet well as a team I have found out the handmaiden takes most of the attention and you can stealth visas and sneak attack the people attacking her

• 2 weeks later...

You can train her to be a Jedi?!?! after she found out she was force sensitive, she just said "i dont want to talk about it" and i had full influence on her. Is it because i also had full influence on Visas? if so, next go through, i will be a jerk to Visas

You can train her to be a Jedi?!?! after she found out she was force sensitive, she just said "i dont want to talk about it" and i had full influence on her. Is it because i also had full influence on Visas? if so, next go through, i will be a jerk to Visas

No need. I've never had to do that, even though I max my influence with Visas in the first conversation. You just have to make sure your influence is pretty high with Handmaiden before you talk to Visas.

Also, the option to "jedify" her only comes after training with her three times, each of which is locked to your level. I believe you can take the first session at level 12 and the second at level 15, but you definitely cannot take the third and last one until level 18.

As for sacrificing Visas, that can be done only at one point in the game

Just before you confront Nihilus on the Ravager, make sure Visas is equipped with a lightsaber or a vibroblade - doesn't matter which kind, but it has to be one of those weapons. Also make certain she is wearing common clothes - no robes or armor. Because if she is equipped with something else, the options do not trigger for some reason. However, if you get it right, you'll get a conversation option to sacrifice Visas during the interlude in the battle. I don't think it's worth it, but if you really hate Visas or just want to see, that's how to do it. Personally, I felt like a creep doing it and couldn't reload fast enough...

No need. I've never had to do that, even though I max my influence with Visas in the first conversation. You just have to make sure your influence is pretty high with Handmaiden before you talk to Visas.

Also, the option to "jedify" her only comes after training with her three times, each of which is locked to your level. I believe you can take the first session at level 12 and the second at level 15, but you definitely cannot take the third and last one until level 18.

As for sacrificing Visas, that can be done only at one point in the game

Just before you confront Nihilus on the Ravager, make sure Visas is equipped with a lightsaber or a vibroblade - doesn't matter which kind, but it has to be one of those weapons. Also make certain she is wearing common clothes - no robes or armor. Because if she is equipped with something else, the options do not trigger for some reason. However, if you get it right, you'll get a conversation option to sacrifice Visas during the interlude in the battle. I don't think it's worth it, but if you really hate Visas or just want to see, that's how to do it. Personally, I felt like a creep doing it and couldn't reload fast enough...

Thanks. time to go get another jedi

i always thought visas had to have two vibroblades for that to work

No, as long as she has a vibroblade/lightsabor and her original clothes on she'll sacrifice herself for you.

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.

YES! i just got her as a jedi. her force sucks, but she will level up. Btw, anyone that doesnt know how to get her as a jedi, you must talk to Kreia about Handmaiden's mother. then duel her for the third time and she will be you apprentice. o, and make sure you have high influence withher. easiest on lightside

Visas is so boring, she has like 6 dialogue lines, was easy to defeat, and fun to sacrifice towards Nhilus just because she was pretty useless. She couldnt deal any saber damage and had low force. And Im not a baddy... I still took the neutral approach to the situation.

Visas is good for her melee skill, okay lightsaber duelist, terrible with blasters, but talking to her is fun when you talk about her master and killing him.

deicideLogo5.jpg

I think the thing that makes me think that she is Kae is when Kavar says that he can only think of one time when they stripped the Force from someone. Apparently that one time was Arren Kae, and yet Kreia says specifically that they stripped the Force from her.

Or something like that...

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.