Games you are looking forward to

Gorth

Buy and X-box and then get Castle Crashers and never have to buy or play another game in your life.

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

A sort of Far Cry 2 interview where one of the developers try to explain what immersion means to him. Since this is a board where 90% of the people think Baldur's Gate 2 had the best graphics ever, 90% of the people here should probably skip this video. You know who you are.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/farcry2/...cial-movie?hd=1

I like it and it definitely sounds like my kind of game. Too bad there are (almost) no RPG elements in it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Guess what, Spore is, from what I hear, out on the internet a full FIVE DAYS before the retail date - it's DRM must not have worked too well after all. Anyways, if you want more information Google for it - as I cannot tell you where to look or how to find the game.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

As for now, my list is like this:

-Age of Decadence

-NWN2: Storm of Zehir

-NWN2: Mysteries of Westgate

-NWN2: Purgatorio

-Hinterland

-Colonization (the remake in the CivIV engine)

STALKER, Clear Sky have dropped off the list after reading a few reviews as well as generall impressions on forums. Apart from being buggy (which I can live with), it seems to have gone in a direction which I feel is not the right one for STALKER. Still have hopes that the modders can "fix it" though.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

STALKER, Clear Sky have dropped off the list after reading a few reviews as well as generall impressions on forums.

Yeah, I'm torn between getting it and cancelling my pre-order at the moment... :bat:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I think a demo is planned.

Digital download will be 25$ and boxed version will be 50$ plus shipping. If you buy the boxed version, you also get the download (so you don't have to wait around for the boxed version to arrive if you wanna play right away). Not sure if there are any awesome goodies planned to be included in the boxed version.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Culpa Innata 2: Chaos Rising begins with Phoenix's journey to the heart of chaos and resistance, the Rogue States, armed by a deceptively simple mandate. Meet the Russian detective in charge of the case, take custody of the captured murderer and transport him to the World Union to face ultimate justice. But Phoenix is not the same young woman who started this investigation and what began in Adrianopolis follows a wild and unpredictable path to surprising conclusions.

Play as both Anatoly Pavlov, the cynical survivor of societal collapse and the disillusioned yet politically naive Phoenix Wallis. Deeply bound by mysterious events, Anatoly and Phoenix will encounter obstacles far more challenging than ever before, testing their courage, determination and wits as they seek the truth hidden beneath the worlds that they know.

Features:

Two playable characters with over 60 unique additional interactive characters

Wide variety of plot logical challenges including: New & Unique Dialog-based, High Tech gadgetry, optional solves and Game-Wide integrated challenges

Intuitive dialog system, featuring player directed branching paths

Click and go character control, user-friendly mouse driven interface

Interactive smart cursor, dedicated exits & Detailed Interactive map

Gameplay Created In Game Journal & Hints Guide

Non-linear gameplay: in-game actions affect future outcomes and give each player a unique experience

Detailed optional player activities & side quests

Intuitive choice driven game events

Environmental 3D audio and sound effects

Original sound track

Alternate Endings

http://www.gamershell.com/pc/culpa_innata_...creenshots.html

P.S.

PC > X-box and 360 :)

-Hurlshot