Scans...

I forgot one question.

How will health be handled in AP?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

SS uniforms would look like if they were designed by the Samsonite luggage team rather than Hugo Boss.

So Hugo Boss designed the original SS uniforms. You gotta hand it to them, they are sexy as hell. Ze germans win the costume competition of ww2 hands down.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

in the mean time could someone PM them to me too?

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Here's another one who wants to see these scans!

But unlimited ammo?? Who the hell made that decision? That's not quite as stupid as the Deus Ex: Invisible War unified ammo decision, but it's not far behind!

I love running out of ammo! I love having to switch to a new weapon when I've run out of ammo in my favourite one! I love finding a box of my favourite weapons ammo hidden away in some obscure place! I love having to take down as many enemies I can with headshots because I am low on ammo! I love fiddling in my inventory with different ammo types, trying to decide which weapon to use in which situation depending on the scarcity of the different ammo types!

Also, how the hell will they fool my mind into forgetting I am playing a game when I can't run out of ammo? Talk about breaking the immersion..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well, maybe it isn't so bad afterall. I hear Mass Effect had unlimited ammo.

What kind of defense is that?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm locking this, to prevent any problems that may arise over the posting of magazine scans.

The topic stays here as a reminder.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: