Exile's Reconnection to the Force... Spoilers!

No the exile is still connected after Kreia's death because of her bonds with the other Force sensitive people she's picked up along the way.

I would assume that after Kreia dies, her power is reduced considerably.

I agree, I think this is the most likely case, although it isn't explained at all what happens to the Exile once she kills Kreia. I mean, following the Rebuilt Enclave scene, the Exile's still panicking about what happens to her if Kreia dies...

But that is when he is ignorant... He "thought" he would die, but Kreia could of just "gave" up her connection before her death.. ending the death and granting Exile with his force.. Kind of like a

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

YOU WIN YOUR RECONNECTION TO THE FORCE!!!

dun dun dun!

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

I do believe that the exile was healing throughout the game, simply by having other around

him does not mean he borrows their force, but simply he can touch it without opening his "wound" too much.

If she follows the Jedi path then she heals, and that healing is amlost complete by the time she goes to Dantoine to meet

the masters.

In the case she is a Sith she will eventualy become like Nihulus. Feeding of the Force of others.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I do believe that the exile was healing throughout the game, simply by having other around

him does not mean he borrows their force, but simply he can touch it without opening his "wound" too much.

If she follows the Jedi path then she heals, and that healing is amlost complete by the time she goes to Dantoine to meet

the masters.

Assuming that is the case, why do the masters insist on cutting the exile off from the force, regardless of whether he follows the light or dark side?

In fact, they argue quite the contrary. The following is spoken to the LS exile.

"In you, we saw the end of the Force. Yes... you can feel the Force, but you cannot feel yourself. You are a cipher, forming bonds, leeching the life of others, siphoning their will and dominating them. It is the teaching of these new Sith, to feed on others, on other Force Sensitives. They are symptomatic of the wound in the Force. You are a breach that must be closed. You transmit your pain, your suffering through the Force.Within you, we see something worse than merely the teachings of the Sith. What you carry may mean the death of the Force... and the death of the Jedi. So you think. It is not the strength of a Jedi you feel. He's right. It's... all the death you've caused to get here. You feed on it, and you grow stronger. You're like Malachor... it's in you, it's what you are now. You must have noticed as you've fought across all these planets, killing hundreds - only to become more and more powerful. Why do you think that was?But what's worse, is that bonding you have - it hasn't gone away. It's gotten stronger, and the more attachments you form, the more you draw others to you.And that is why you are a threat to us all.What if other Jedi went to war as you did, suffered the same events, and emerged as you did. What if there was a crucible that trained such Jedi to consume and kill? For you, Malachor was that crucible. What's worse, is these Sith that we face... I fear that they have learned the lesson of Malachor all too well. It is what allows them to prey on Force users, to become stronger when Force Sensitives are near. Somehow, they have learned their hunger from you. And so you have brought about the end of the Jedi, and perhaps all the knowledge of the Force."

the masters.

Assuming that is the case, why do the masters insist on cutting the exile off from the force, regardless of whether he follows the light or dark side?

In fact, they argue quite the contrary. The following is spoken to the LS exile.

"In you, we saw the end of the Force. Yes... you can feel the Force, but you cannot feel yourself. You are a cipher, forming bonds, leeching the life of others, siphoning their will and dominating them. It is the teaching of these new Sith, to feed on others, on other Force Sensitives. They are symptomatic of the wound in the Force. You are a breach that must be closed. You transmit your pain, your suffering through the Force.Within you, we see something worse than merely the teachings of the Sith. What you carry may mean the death of the Force... and the death of the Jedi. So you think. It is not the strength of a Jedi you feel. He's right. It's... all the death you've caused to get here. You feed on it, and you grow stronger. You're like Malachor... it's in you, it's what you are now. You must have noticed as you've fought across all these planets, killing hundreds - only to become more and more powerful. Why do you think that was?But what's worse, is that bonding you have - it hasn't gone away. It's gotten stronger, and the more attachments you form, the more you draw others to you.And that is why you are a threat to us all.What if other Jedi went to war as you did, suffered the same events, and emerged as you did. What if there was a crucible that trained such Jedi to consume and kill? For you, Malachor was that crucible. What's worse, is these Sith that we face... I fear that they have learned the lesson of Malachor all too well. It is what allows them to prey on Force users, to become stronger when Force Sensitives are near. Somehow, they have learned their hunger from you. And so you have brought about the end of the Jedi, and perhaps all the knowledge of the Force."

You must keep a scrap book with all the speeches in the game... Just Kidding. I enjoy reading this because its a very intriguing speech. It made me think WTF?? The first time I heard it. It somewhat is the truth, but most of it is blinded by the flaws of the council... So there is no exact anwser why and how.

62nzp7r.jpg

You must keep a scrap book with all the speeches in the game... Just Kidding.

Thanks. I simply have the KotOR2 dialog.tlk file handy, since it has all dialogue in the game in it. And I've argued these passages many times now.

I enjoy reading this because its a very intriguing speech. It made me think WTF?? The first time I heard it. It somewhat is the truth, but most of it is blinded by the flaws of the council... So there is no exact anwser why and how.

Well, the council is blinded to the truth behind the exile's wound, because they don't want to acknowledge the consequence or, more to the point, their own ignorance or flawed choices of the past - to do so would redeem Kreia's teachings to a point and force them to admit their own flawed ways, and they are too arrogant to do that. However, there is a connection between Nihilus and the exile, and Kreia used the wounds the represented in the force to wage her war against its will.

Exactly, that is why Kreia "had" to end that council. It wasn't some darkside moment where she felt she could gain power... I played KOTOR 2 killing the jedi when they were all united... Why?? Because I felt I wanted to help them in their quest to help the galaxy. But they didn't deserve to exile me and "cut off" my connection. The council knew what the true reason of the exile was, but its pathetic they kept it hidden all that time. Because they were to proud to say they were WRONG.

62nzp7r.jpg